General - page 560

As with an earlier release, the tester crashes when setting a breakpoint. Report: 2019.12.15 16: 55: 17.285 2019.01.02 00:00:00 debugger: break point info not found The tester is extreme slow to start and stop. In visual mode, graphic representation and data in OnTick () or OnCalculate () do not
Can MQL5 make Backtest to more than one currency pair 
I subscribed a trading signal today, can anyone explain how it works
  Do you need maths in principle?  (73   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
The point is that ever since school they have been teaching you all sorts of stuff in the form of various equations, algebra, trigonometry and other crap. I can tell you from my own example - it has never been useful in my life, not even in writing something simple in mql. 1. But maybe I'm wrong
Hello, Some brokers provides wrong tickvalue for some instrument so i would like to get it from ticksize,lotsize and spot rate between instrument base currency and deposit currency. Actually, as the tick value is used for dynamic lot size computation, i'm wondering if i can use other information to
Helo I was talking with a seller on the freelance service, because I've post a job. There was 3 sellers, and I was mostly talking with one of them. We talk, talk, talk, and I send him one source code that I had about another indicator bought on the freelance service. We end talking, I went out 2...
Hi all, can you share a piece of code which is used to buy and sell stocks via MT5
  New Signal  (5)
I created and registered a signal free demo signal and a private signal on a real account. I can't figure out how to find it in the signals tab so I can see if I can use it for other accounts. Does anyone know how I can access either of these new signals? I successfully registered as a seller with
I'm desperate. I've hired a Dev since 3weeks now, he accepted the job then disappeared, then read my messages, and disappeared again , answering when he want, not sending any prototype or good reaction. I've asked for arbitration, He then took my number, wrote me on telegram once to apologize and
Gents and Ladies, I am seeking someone to create a "Template" for MT4 trading. Not an "EA." The template will consist of a number of indicators, etc. Indicators will not be visible nor accessible to anyone besides myself. Simply put, I want a template that will load my entire trading system but...
Hi MetaQuotes, I could not find any feature request form so I try it here: It would be great to have following features on the the iPad MT5 App - the main-menu bar on the right hand side - shortcut/menu button for the depth of market view or - extended buy menu on the top to set TP/SL - vwap
  Access the codes  (5)
The thing I am curious about is that my brokerage firm can access the codes I wrote using expert advisor on the meta trader platform
  Buy/sell EAs and indicators  (130   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Does anyone have a simple script (not an EA) that will buy/sell orders with a stop and a target profit input? OR The attached buy/sell scripts don't have a target profit parameter . If someone could please add target profits to the attached scripts that would also work. Either scenario would be
Dear users i want create an Expansion Fibonacci by MtApi that downloaded from here.but i could not do it so if you have any experience about it , help me please! And i don't know that this Method "ChartScreenShot" where save the screenshot too. thanks to your helps
I have the description of the functions with the command print(help(mt5)) but i don't get the full understanding of it Your info is highly appreciated in advance
Importing MetaTrader5 module in cmd works well but deosn't work when i use pycharm IDE Please anyone know the reason of this error on pycharm? DESCRIPTION IS ON THE PICTURES BELOW
Is there any documentation that suggests how to proceed a standard way with martingales? I would like to launch a 0.01 trade and if I fail in my judgment I would enter the next one with double, which is 0.01 x 2 = 0.02 Later if that fails too, then in the next one I will enter with 0.02 x 2 = 0.04
Hi, I have been thinking about to to create a thread where EA Developers/Sellers can discuss and share similar errors and their possible solution on a daily basis. Because the automatic product validation software itself gets updated like all software does, possibilities for occurring new validation...
Hi, I have some EAs and today they started having a strange behavior, after updating to 2560. Every hour I reapply the templates (because some indicators get bugged), and it was working with no problems until today. Now every time I apply template , the graph window splits and creates another graph
My MT5 won't disable cores when running a back test, it shows gray and disabled in backtest agent but Task Manager still shows CPU is on 100% all cores Here is what happened: I usually run backtest 24 hrs and in the day time I will also use the computer for surfing ,gaming etc. Week before, I'm
Hey, When i try to install Market updates/items it opens the wrong MT4 app, how do i change this? TIA
Dear experienced traders Can I share my EAs without source and logic in the forum? I have some EA, and I'd like to improve set with more people. However, I don't want to public the code and detail work logic at least at now by some reason. I heard I have to public the code and detail work logic from
  The great loss mechanism  (78   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Almost everyone has non-systemic capital losses from currency or stock market transactions, and I am no exception. In this thread I propose to think about and understand the mechanism of these accidents to try and prevent them in the future. We are talking about significant one-off losses or a
When plotting EMA's, using the shift physically moves everything over X amount of bars. In my case I'm using -4 for both (capture.png). How do you do that with IMACD? When i use shift there with -4 as the shift value it gives me the value 4 bars to the left instead of physically shifting it 4 bars
Hi, The function of changing VPS accounts is problematic, I cannot change from MT5 account to MT4. Somebody please help me, Thank you very much
Hello, i am looking for someone who knows a lot about excel. I have "very simple" task, to analyze one candlestick pattern on double time frame. i run test on mt4 ea and export results to excel (first time frame), again exporting results to excel for second time frame, compare two time frame tables
i'd like to make my EA iterate through symbols , but for some reason the code isn't working void OnTick () { for ( int i= 0 ;i< SymbolsTotal ( true );i++) { string sym = SymbolName (i, true ); MqlRates pricedata []; ArraySetAsSeries (pricedata, true ); int data =
I have code that finds two highs within diffrent timespans, so the first looks x candles back and the other looks y candles back to then make a RAY. But i cant figure out how to implement if the candlestick breakes the trendline. hope you can help
Hi, I posted a job in freelance service and chose a developer, but unfortunately the developer could not perform the job. We both agreed that he would cancel the job, so I can select another developer. Is there any way for him to cancel the job, on mutual agreement, without arbitration
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, December the 6th, 2019. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: More columns have become available in Market Watch. The main section now features 40 additional symbol parameters, which were previously available only under