General - page 1123

The price is on bearish breakdown for crossing 1.0807 support level from above to below for the breakdown to be continuing with 1.0461 as the next bearish target. W1 price is on primary bearish market: The price is located to be below Ichimoku cloud/kumo and Sinkou Span line (which is the virtual...
Daily price is on the primary bearish market condition located below Ichimoku cloud and'reversal' Sinkou Span lines within the following key support/resistance levels: 1.0829 key resistance level, and 1.0461 key support level. The price is trying to break 1.0616 support level from above to below...
Swiss pairs leap after Eurozone data It's an easy finger to point but when moves stick out like a sore thumb you can but wonder EURCHF has shot up to 1.0920 from around 1.0860, and USDCHF to 1.0317 from 1.0250 odd
  Need help with OrderSend()  (13   1 2)
Hi, I'm trying to place order using the code given below. Please tell whats wrong with it. I thought there is a problem with Ask, so I used NormalizeDouble(Ask,4) MqlTick last_tick; SymbolInfoTick(_Symbol,last_tick); double Ask = last_tick.ask; double Bid = last_tick...
  Setting my VPS  (3)
How i can copy my Mt4 from desktop to VPS.? Thanks in advance
  Site css broken  (3)
What happened to the css of the mql5.com?
Hi...for the order send below,OrderType() == OP_BUY && OrderMagicNumber() == 9000 wont close the order, but OrderType() == OP_BUY closes it, any ideas appreciated. OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,Hlo1+((Hhi-Hlo1)*0.2), Hhi,"BX128.37vavg.80",9000,0,Green); //---- if a BUY position is...
Mario Draghi needs to come up with something to surprise currency traders next week or risk a euro rebound that would threaten his efforts to boost inflation. The good news for him is that strategists are gaining confidence the European Central Bank president will pull it off and exceed the market’s...
Hello all traders and respect to all coders.. I would like to request for the help of any expert coders here who are kind enough to help me to create a mt4 indicator following certain criteria as describe in detail below : thanks in advance for your great help!
  graphs in mt5  (8)
can someone tell me if there is a shortcut key to switch the graphics open in mt5?
New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 900: Class Templates in MQL4 and Optimized Memory Use MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Thursday, October 22, 2015. The update will feature the following changes: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 900 Terminal: Fixed changing a password for an...
While many traders (myself included) have been seduced by the fast profits that can be earned day trading in the currency markets, it is perhaps in the big moves where the greatest opportunities lie. But most forex traders don't have the patience or discipline. As stock operator Jesse Livermore said...
as we take the big risk and also the big chance in this market then the profit also will increase or not? what do you suggest sir?
EURUSD: EURUSD consolidates with corrective risk following a halt in its broader weakness on Wednesday. This is coming on the back of its long-tailed candle formation at the end of Wednesday trading session . This development suggests a temporary bottom may be in place. If this occurs expect more
London Market Opens at +7 GMT on summer session +8 GMT on winter session is this correct? is this applicable for all years? if i understood wrong please let me know how exactly understand the london market open time with GMT. i need of write code to auto...
The secondary trend of GBP/AUD is bullish on charts and price is sustaining above the trend line after breakout in its hourly chart. In hourly chart the price is sustaining below 200 day SMA and taking support of 50 day SMA indicating uptrend of the pair. Resistance level 2.1045 and support level 2...
GBPUSD: GBPUSD targets further price build up following its temporary bottom on Wednesday. It looks to extend its recovery towards the 1.5196/99 zone. leaving risk of further move higher. On the downside, support lies at the 1.5100 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.5050 level. Further...
I am writing my MBA dissertation on the impact of HFT and Dark Pools on Financial Markets and would really appreciate any journals, articles, papers etc. on the topic you could let me have. Any help would be really appreciated. I can send through my email address if it's easier to send stuff...
For the sake of experiment I decided to try and start trading with $10. So far I'm hanging in there. Disciplined
[Deleted]
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Forex Software SALE starts Early! We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with quality products and excellent customer service On our web page you can find most popular Software for Forex Traders with Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts as well...
This is the best indicator (ready-trading system) of those that I've ever seen. The arrows on the chart gives an incredibly accurate signals to enter the market and, most importantly , do not redraw them !!! In addition, the system prompts the monitor to analysts, when it is better to go with the
Hi Guys, I'm back into MQL4 after a year of work again (my normal pattern) and found my trading library I've worked all these years (written in MQL5 then rewritten to MQL4...and I think back to MQL5 again and again to MQL4 LOL anyway....hard work) doesn't work again, however it was working when i
  Order execution  (1)
Hello, I am new with Metatrader and i would like to develop a break out strategy on the doncian channel. I have tried to do this with Ninja Trader 7 but the execution of the order happens on the open of the next bar , after the channel has broken , but that is far to late because i want to get in...
My robot no longer runs under the strategy tester after the MT4 software auto-updated to the latest release (910). After many-many-many hours of frustration it appears the CopyHigh, CopyLow and maybe all other CopyX functions are no longer working under the tester and always just copy the last 'x'...
Hi All, I have an indicator that does not have any alerts either visual or audible.' Can anyone help point me in the right direction on doing this. I attach the file for suggestions. Thanks in advance
  Email Alert  (1)
I am looking for something (Robot?) which can send me an email if the difference between TP and current price exceeds say 100 pips. Can anyone offer assistance?
Super trading system that brings a profit of 700-900 points net profit every week! Very accurate signals to the input! The indicator shows not only the image signals on the chart, but also at each signal on the chart opens a video analysis of the current situation on the market of the leading
NZDUSD: With the pair reversing its Monday losses to close higher on Tuesday, NZDUSD targets further bullishness. This view is in line with its loss of downside momentum on the weekly chart the past week. Support lies at the 0.6500 level where a break will aim at the 0.6450 level. Further down, the
Can someone give me the proper ratios and fib levels for the Gartley, Bat and Cypher patters? The same ones Jason Stapleton and Akil Stokes use. I am finding so many conflicting information around on the internet.
Hello community :) i was wondering is there is a method or a setting in this mql5 site to hide my completed job when someone visit my profile. This is for privacy reason. Thanks!