General - page 1118

Hello, Anyone can help me? I have many indicators I purchased from Markets. Yesterday my Windows 10 updated automatically. After it updated suddenly no indicator from market is working anymore. I tried to install again indicator from market it cannot be done because it has downloaded, so there is...
Can someone help me get this EA working? It is a free Ea I found. It uses Linear Weighted Moving Average periods that trade on cross. universalmacrossea_8.2.mq4
USDCHF: Having USDCHF weakened for second week in a row, it now looks to extend that weakness in the new week. The present bearishness is coming on the back of its downside pressure triggered from the 1.0319 level on Nov 30th 2015. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9750 level. A turn below...
i want to share profitable forex ea.. you can download here scalper_2.zip
I am trying to view Goog, etc. on MT4 with my offline charts.
  Can't open any indicators ?!  (11   1 2)
Windows updated my computer and now MT4 won't let me open any indicators? I can open the custom made indicators I imported myself, but all the indicators I bought from the market just don't open!! help please
We are providing daily forex technical analysis and its very simple and pure technical method its very easy to understand for traders. we hope very usefull for all traders. Our best advice to keep stoploss on each entry and most important is money management on every entry.
Hi all, I experience following problem - during EA operation I save the previous finished close data in a file and time to time compare with .hst file. Seldom (but unfortunately with impact onto EA function consistency upon restart) that some close data are different (between my control file and the...
On my Windows 10 Pro x64 4GB system, if I ran 5+ MT5(Build 1210) terminals, CPU usage is less than 50%, but if I ran 5+ MT4(Build 926) terminals, CPU usage often occur 90+%. Does anybody meet same situation? If so, how to tuning? Thanks in advance
What is the contract price for uSA 30 rollover on December 11 2015
I hate it that before big news orders can not be filled because liquidity problems. Which broker doenst has this? (i dont mind to go to a market maker)
hello.does anyone here knows forex brokers who give margin bonus like exness.the bonus which can be lost in trading.please give your valuable suggestions.thanks
Daily price is on the primary bearish market condition located near and below Ichimoku cloud and 'reversal' Senkou Span lines within the following key support/resistance levels: 1.0980 key resistance level located on the border between the primary bearish and the primary bullish on the chart,...
Good day guys,  there is one little favor i want to ask from you guys,I'm trying to build an ea that open pending orders on vertical scale of the price  values in a windows chart, the vartical scale in mt4  consist of 11 values on the right hand side of the chart,please can anyone...
Dear Guys, I am using MT5 Metaqoute demo server. EURUSD property is below : EURUSD stoplevel show 18 points . when i backtest my EA also EURUSD stoplevel count as 18 points. is there any way i want backtest my EA with stoplevel 0 points or any others EA property like spreads, contract size for...
GOLD: With the commodity continuing to hold on to its downside bias, GOLD remains weak and declining on bear pressure with eyes the 1058.00 zone. On the downside, support comes in at the 1050.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1040.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open...
Can anyone show me how to place a VLine at the start of the day, for a specific time. I am on EST and would like to show, on my chart, the start of the day, which is midnight. My chart time is 5 hours ahead of EST. ObjectDelete("DayStart"); ObjectCreate("DayStart",OBJ_VLINE,0,Time[0]...
[Deleted]
for example,I open a chart window of a symbol, can I change the symbol of the chart window by keyboard upwards or downwards according to the market watch list.I mean when I press a certain key, the chart window will show the next symbol. Thanks!
GBPJPY: With price weakness seen on loss upside momentum , further bear pressure is envisaged in the days ahead. This view remains valid as long as GBPJPY trades and holds below the 185.38/186.34 resistance zone. On the downside, support comes in at the 184.00 level where a violation will aim at the
Continuation of the branch from MQL4) We share our views on trading, instrument outlook and emotions
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, crazy markets, big moves, signals blowing up (good ones)... what a mess? Anyone knows what is going on with the markets? I am confused....
The secondary trend of EUR/CAD is bullish on charts and price is trading above the trend line in its hourly chart. In hourly chart the price is sustaining above 200 day SMA and taking support of 50 day SMA indicating uptrend of the pair. Resistance level of 1.5000 and Support level of 1.4795 If it...
GBPUSD: Having rallied strongly to reverse its three-day weakness to close higher on Wednesday, GBPUSD faces further bullish offensive. This development leaves more upside threats likely towards the 1.5200 level. Support lies at the 1.5100 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.5050 level....
  code work needed  (1)
code work for mt4 indicators and an ea need a coder thanks Line16eldridge@gmail.com
  NZD rate cut  (2)
CUT No CUT
  AUDUSD Poised  (5)
AUDUSD poised to go up forextrendtrades.com
Hi, i am looking for a profit protector ea that if TP is hit it doenst stop there but goes on your way until it goes back x- pips is hit.
Close At Time is an Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 4 trading platform, that close open positions or delete pending orders or both. You can also specified how it should be closed – by symbol, magic number or ticket number. And the last one is time when expert advisor will close selected orders. Expert...
Hello, let´s make a research. What is your trading style and why? Write shortly.