General - page 1077

Hi,  There must be a bug that makes window dialogs fail just after any call to ChartIndicatorDelete() I am using latest build 1241. To check it just create a Script with this simple code:  void OnStart() { Print(ChartIndicatorDelete(0, 0, "")); } Open a new window for any symbol on any timeframe...
he market has started testing the central banks Markets have stopped focusing on what central banks are doing and are positioning for what they believe central banks may or may not do. In recent years, FX investors had to focus primarily on getting three key drivers right: global risk sentiment,...
Hi Guys Is there why to get a little pop up/alert/ notification that macd or stochastic crossover has happen? also can the same be done if a 200MA crossover happens with a 10MA? Cheers Andrew
Markets are trading risk on, buoyed by better than expected China trade data, with Eurostoxx50 more than 2.5% higher and US front-end yields tentatively pushing higher. In sympathy the USD is bouncing back vs the EUR and the JPY and in the near-term we think this correction can extend further,...
  Deposit nt recived yet !  (13   1 2)
Hello, How long does it take to recive the deposit to my account. its beed a while but can't see it !
Hi there,   I had an EA developed for an indicator system that I put together. There are a ton of options in the EA settings, and I've been testing and tweaking various settings for months now.  Got it to where it's profitable. So how would I add this to the marketplace? Would I need...
  Meaning of swap?  (1)
What is meaning of swap And how its work and also the role of swap?
hello everyone this is my first subject about expert..can anyone help me to make a expert pending order how the expert work : when i open the first trade exemple buy eurusd with lot 1$ point 1.300 with tp 100 pip or 200 pip the expert make 2 pending order buy limit exemple 1.202 sell stop exemple...
Long GBP/USD is the strongest quant signal this week from BNP Paribas STEER model. The signal has a target of 1.4371, and a stop at 1.3937. source
The following code allows you to place an arrow, at a specific candle, at a specific time. I wanted to know if there is a way to display a value, ( text ) above a down arrow and below an up arrow? Which will signify the value at that point. ObjectCreate("UpSymbolAz"+i, OBJ_ARROW, 0, Time...
We expect the continued low inflation in the euro area to eventually trigger additional easing from the ECB, but we do not expect the ECB to address this by rate cuts. Instead, we find it likely the ECB will extend the QE purchases beyond March 2017, but believe this should not be announced in the...
Hi dear traders, need your help, can you share with indicators which show important pattern like cycle identifier, and it doesn't matter repaint it or not. Thank you
Many traders struggle with the decision of using one strategy all the time . The real situation lies in knowing how to differentiate the present market condition you are trading in for an instance A moving average based system may work very well in a trending market but fail in a range bound market
Deutsche Bank has an interesting argument for why the Federal Reserve may not be able to raise interest rates at all this year. In a note on Monday, Joe LaVorgna, Deutsche Bank's chief US economist, argues that the Fed may be unable to move because its policy meetings coincide with key events on the...
Today I received this message : Authorisation from '31.27.211.138' (IT,Casalecchio Di Reno), previous - '79.59.10.202' (IT,Senigallia) What does it mean? I live in Senigallia.
Hi, how can I programmatically open an offline chart?
We expect further flows from various market participants to continue to support JPY. First, Friday's reluctance for JPY to weaken (indicating de-risking ahead of the weekend) suggests that 'the Street' has not traded JPY long in significant amounts last week. Note that CFTC data showed the most net...
I'd like to start a discussion on Correlation Trading Strategies . I came across a set of indicators, one in particular that seems to pinpoint max thresholds of deviation between two highly correlated instruments(see attached chart 1). In terms of which instruments to track, I learned that trading
I have two accounts with insta forex and will be getting bonus in both this month, how can i trade these two accounts simultaneously in meta trader.
If you can get the FT (its gated) this is an interesting read (its from last week). It says: under no circumstances will Britain leave Europe, regardless of the result of the referendum on June 23 The author of the piece goes on: Britain looks unlikely to exit Europe even if its citizens voted to...
I want operate other commodities, for example: oil,coal, steel, ferroalloys etc.,  
Hello in meta trader 4: does the operator continue; similar to the operator break;
My account was disconnected. Tried to reconnect but was not successful. Please advise. Many Thanks.
What more can a trader ask for from a broker, other than making things more easy and interesting for their clients. My broker profiforex just lunched a 500% bonus promotion. When I first saw the news, it was hard to believe at first. But after going through the details I realized how real it is. Am...
  Learn from past  (3)
it is strongly believed in Forex market hat history repeats itself - that is why the past data in essentially used in analysis
I am in every way new to programming . However am really great at math and when I was introduce to trading I got caught to building an EA and with no former skills I took 2 days to put together a simple strategy that has worked for me but as an EA robot it would be more efficient by remove the...
I built an EA with equations that should never amount to a loss. in other words it should only profit. my question is how long should it take to make it's first trade. euro/usd MA1= 10, MA2 = 20 distance between = 9 , while profit is greater than zero and less than minimum TP distance if it...
The economic and interest rates politic as a major factor for the markets this week is expecting by World-Signals.com. There are couples of events that will send signals for the situation in USA and Euro Zone. The first key event for the week is on Tuesday Germany CPI at 6:00 GMT. On Wednesday is...
Hey everyone, new to the forum. Looking to start off slow so as an example I'm trying just setup the following: if bar is green candle then calculate open price + close price >= "x number of pips" then enter short position on same time frame if open price red bar then calculate open...