General - page 1073

Dear Experts, good afternoon! I`ve been testing some EAs with MT5 Strategy Tester, and programatically drawing some objects on the chart during the test.  After the test is finished, all the objects drawn during test are still shown on Strategy Tester chart, but none of them appears on the...
  Trend Indicator  (1)
Does anyone have a non repainting version of this indicator ? Thanks in advance!
Hi My dear fellow traders, If you really want to know a strategy which will make you a millionaire just send me an email.I will send you the strategy PDF for free.This will help you a lot in your forex life.This is the main secret of Forex Millionaires.Just give it a try.Scaplers and Copy Cat...
Hi My dear fellow traders, If you really want to know a strategy which will make you a millionaire just send me an email.I will send you the strategy PDF for free.This will help you a lot in your forex life.This is the main secret of Forex Millionaires.Just give it a try.Scaplers and Copy Cat...
Hi My dear fellow traders, If you really want to know a strategy which will make you a millionaire just send me an email.I will send you the strategy PDF for free.This will help you a lot in your forex life.This is the main secret of Forex Millionaires.Just give it a try.Scaplers Please do Not send...
For release at 2:00 p.m. EDT Information received since the Federal Open Market Committee met in March indicates that labor market conditions have improved further even as growth in economic activity appears to have slowed. Growth in household spending has moderated, although households' real income...
RBS lays out three potential scenarios for today's FOMC statements highlighting the related FX strategies in each of these 3 scenarios: 1. Neutral (maintain dovish) case: This is our base case, where the Fed maintains the dovish approach established at the March FOMC and reinforced by Yellen’s March...
Is there a way to scroll multiple charts, at the same time, from the same point, on each chart? Thanks!
Just a short question to MQL5 programmers. When changing the account (broker server), does this event reset (reinit, stop) the attached indicators and running scripts? Or, is it like the MT4, and nothing happens?
  Backtesting  (9)
Exist a external backtesting free program?
The USD has been on the back-foot so far this year, largely reflecting the Fed’s fearful stance which is currently helping reflate global markets. The Fed will however become less nervous in coming months: i) financial conditions are now the easiest since August 2015, ii) "tipping point effects"...
does any one know of an EA which is specifically for market crashes
  Profit  (1)
Hi, I'm new on forex. I just opened a demo account. What do you charge for each transaction eurusd (pip, commission...)? For exemple if i buy eur/usd at 1.12649 and i sell it for 1.13649. What is my profit? Thanks.
Hi, any possibility to change the chart color displayed by function "ChartIndicatorAdd"? Thank you. int EMA_HIGH_20_Handle = iMA(_Symbol,_Period,20,MAShift,MODE_EMA,PRICE_HIGH); <-- This should be Color of BLUE and the style as STYLE_DOT ChartIndicatorAdd(ChartID(), 0, EMA_HIGH_20_Handle); int...
I don't know how to make profit from forex consistenly. I 've try much tips and trick from so many article, forum, blog, etc. But not work. anybody to share?
Hello every oneGood morning :) In following signals, Does anybody know How the profit factor is calculated????? Thanks
Hi all, I have been using MT5 for a while and I got a strategy that looks to me that I works. However, I am missing EURJPY and USDCHF, and NZDUSD. I don-t know if anyone can give me a hand and tell me how I can chart them so I can plot my indictors above them.... By chance today I used an Indicator
The primary goal of every trader is to be profitable and to limit his/her risk limit per trade. This which isn't easy and simple to be done. One way to limit risk in a trade is to hedge. Lets take a look at what hedge is and how we can hedge in forex Hedging is simply bringing forth a way to protect...
Hi there, When I opened MT4 just now, it said 'no connection' on the bottom right. So I clicked on "rescan servers", and the no connection message went away. Market watch is still frozen. No candle movement. What do I need to do? I obviously have an internet connection, as I am using the same PC...
Hello traders, &nbsp;First at all, my English is notthe best so forgive me any mistakes you can find. I need a little help from you. I want tobuy GBP/SGD but my broker does not have this pair. I was thinking aboutcreating it by GBP/USD and USD/SGD. &nbsp;I need to know, how to do it - whichpair...
Have problem with my install after free download. When I did my download I wach that doesn't exsiste the file .mq4 Everyone can help me? Thnaks
How can I get a partner on mql5 to promote a product, can't find any link for that.
Buy below 1.2950 stop loss 1.2920 Take profit 1.2980. Expires at the end of today if you hadn't entered.
As oil prices recovered and equity prices rose, the GBP appreciated as expected. Thus the thesis that global factors predominate has been justified so far. Note that during the same period the Brexit chance has not diminished – on the contrary, the “leave” camp, as judged from polls (FT poll...
Hello everyone, I am newbie here and ask a very basic question. I already opened a new account at [deleted by moderator] and plan to copy [deleted by moderator] as soon as possible. The [deleted by moderator] provides two types of accounts “standard” and “true ECN”. I am not sure which one is
helloe I need point and figure indicator formula for mql5 . can you help me.??????????????
Dear All, I tried to write a log file in backtesting. The log file function records the account balance. When I placed the file write function at void OnTick(), I got the same value in the log file. However, during the backtesting, the account balance were changed in many times. The log file...
Hi I have this problem,can somebody explain me how to resolve that??:) Thank`s for help
Today, MetaQuotes Software Corp. has released a new version of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform build 1325. The most important feature added is the hedging option, which until recently was only supported in MetaTrader 4. Now the platform permits users to open opposite positions of the same...