General - page 1072

Citi now forecasts the RBA to cut rates by a 25bp at its May policy meeting next week. "Economic growth doesn’t argue for a rate cut next week. Butthe breadth of the price weakness in the Q1 CPI and signs that inflation expectations are shifting down suggest the period that inflation will undershoot...
I'm trying to create a simple panel/indicator that retrieves the best ask volume and the best bid volume in real time... However, after reading the MQL5 docs I found the information that OnBookEvent( ) works only for expert advisors, but not for indicators. Even setting OnTimer( ) to 10 miliseconds...
EUR/USD – NEUTRAL BIAS – (1.1200-1.1500) The euro continues to remain relatively stable against the US dollar in the near-term. The Fed’s reluctance to signal more strongly that it may resume rate hikes at their next meeting in June is likely to keep the US dollar on a softer footing in the nearterm...
  No service desk  (1)
I am truly at my wits end. Did I cause some kind of offence? Well I never meant that. I was just all manic at the time as I paid for an indicator and realised I need another to work as a filter. Had some crazy problems with my card and my uncles card. I asked many times what can be done about it and...
Hello, is there a ranking about the best fully automated EAs? It would be nice if there is one. Regards.
Hello I have a strategy on candlesticks which i use in trading bullish engulfing pattern bearish engulfing pattern doji pattern hammer or hanging man pattern I wish to turn my strategy into an Ea to automatically trade for me but am facing problems on coding the strategy into MQL4.I need...
Eurozone flash April HICP ticked down to -0.2% y/y from 0.0%, in line with our economists’ expectations and following weaker Spanish and German HICP data earlier this week. Furthermore, the advance estimate of eurozone Q1 GDP showed the economy expanding by 0.6% q/q from 0.3%, slightly above market...
please have tried to make the arrow appear after the close of the signal candle in other to avoid repainting but all to no avail. please help me out , below is the code. <Decompiled code removed >
Trying to write a script to scroll a chart continuously. Beginning with a pause of 5 seconds. Not sure if this is the right direction. Could someone tell me if this code is the right way to accomplish this? Thanks! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Script...
Hey guys seems to be a problem with this indicator, i compiled the code and found no errors yet at times, not always it prints like in the image, not sure what the problem is, any help would be great, even a redirect to one that is working well would be great, the chart is an offline range bar chart...
Three men are 'Tyler Duerden' ZeroHedge is a phenomenon. It's a great news source but it's best known for its ceaseless dark, bearish vision. I've been a fan since day one. Its success is incredible given that it was founded in the financial crisis and thrived despite a 7-year bull market. The two...
Hi i wanna change offline symbol name &nbsp;from XAGUSDpro &nbsp;to SILVER &nbsp; any idea ??
I know that Metatrader has some problems on MacOS ... what about iOS? Is it working on iOs without any problem?
[Deleted]
  SUBSCRIBE Failed  (5)
Hello Team I have Big Problem With SUBSCRIBE To signal When i click SUBSCRIBE i get this error SUBSCRIBE Failed Plz Help me Thank You
Our dollar framework has centered around trading the “USD Smile”. Currently, we are sitting at the bottom of the smile – and it’s not until either the US economy outperforms, or the rest of the world begins to slow down – that the USD can find a firmer footing. Recent data suggest that we will stay...
[Deleted]
FreshForex is a reliable broker for your profitable trading. These are not just words — get the proof! For 11 years we've been helping each trader to trade in Forex market 10 minutes for withdrawal of your funds in our company 102 trading instruments for getting profit including currency pairs...
Arguments for a 1-3M dip in EUR/USD... A key argument for a EUR/USD dip near term is the potential for a temporary revival of relative rates, not least due to the fact that positioning is much closer to neutral. Also, a cyclical situation set to evolve in favour of the US in coming months and the...
  MT4 Tester  (1)
Hi Guys, I am still using MT4 and MQL4 to program Indicators and EAs with MetaEditor V5.00 I assume that things are pretty similar in MT5 but maybe not! I am having a problem debugging an EA in Tester and don't know how to restart the Tester from where I paused it. Can anyone tell me what...
Never wait 'til your trading account hit by a margin call!
  Time frame  (11   1 2)
Hi, I'm a beginner in forex. I have been daytrading USD/JPY and GBP/USD on MT$ demo account for a week using mainly chart H4, but the profit has been unstable. Which is the best combination of time frames to trade a pair? And how many indicators should I apply to these time frames.
Hi guys, I am trying to purchase the Expert Advisor [name was deleted by moderator] but I cannot buy it.. :( I got this error message PAYMENT FAILED and when I looked in the Journal, I saw this error message: MQL5 Market error purchasing product [12840] - Error occurred I am logged into the...
Most Traders like myself often exit the market because we ‘think’ we know what is going to happen. You need to understand that you never know for sure what will happen next, you have to trust your trading edge and then let the market play itself out. Forex trading is a game of risk and reward, and...
which is best trading tell me friends
hello friends i am new to this forum
[Deleted]
This is my first topic in here. I'm pretty new to forex. I have a question regarding EurUsd pair. Fed didn't raise interest rate (as expected), oil price up, US home sales, inventories data came up positive. So wasn't it enough to assume that Euro would fall? But the opposite happened and it gained....
my ehlers fisher is saying incorrect start position for array minimum function under experts tab can anyone help me fix this thank you
Hi, I'm new and inexperienced. Could someone please tell me the difference between MT4 and MT5? Just two different versions (one old and one new)?  or separate functions for different purposes?  Thank you in advance. 
Hi ... can someone help me solve the problem ? what should I do?
Dear Experts, good afternoon! I`ve been testing some EAs with MT5 Strategy Tester, and programatically drawing some objects on the chart during the test.  After the test is finished, all the objects drawn during test are still shown on Strategy Tester chart, but none of them appears on the...