Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 268

Hello everybody, I made an EA that analyze some symbols and need time for run one complete, As we know, start() function run every tick price, but when new tick data comes, EA process repeat and EA can't run completely, How can solve this problem? 
Hello everyone. I need some help if (OrderSelect(1,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)== true)       {     OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice, Bid,0,0,0);   } I don't know why I get this error, which is: 'OrderOpenPrice'  - Undeclared Identifier. Thanks.
Hi All, I am not currently programming my own EA's or Utilities, but I want to know if the following is possible: For risk management purposes, I want to be able to aggregate all my exposures to each currency pair across all of my different trading accounts. Is it possible to program an EA/Utility...
Hello everyone! I need help :) How to implement this to an advisor. If ( 5 minutes have passed since the last position was opened )   Do this  Else    Dont Thanks for your interest.
Hi, I purchased an EA and the settings are as in attached. Seller of this EA is not responding for more than a month so i couldnt clarify. I want the EA not to open new trades if the no of trades reached 5 for a particular pair (EURUSD). Is the relevant parameter available in the settings list which
I would like to change an input variable value within the EA and show its changes value in the EA input mask. If a define a variable like a  extern int myvar = 0; then I can change its value myvar += 1; but when I reopen the input mask I got the same 0 value. Is that correct? I would like to show...
I am currently testing an EA which I have converted from MQL4 code to new MQL5 code. Things generally work but the lot size calculation (based on a fixed risk percentage) is off: double subGetLotSize (const string sSymbol, const double dRiskPercent, const bool bAccountIsMicro=false)...
Hi I need to read the first number from a file. The number is formatted in the file like this: 0.000000000000000000e+00 I don't want the program to take anything into account other than the first number (the first 0). My current code is: int ReadReceived()   {   int filehandle=FileOpen("modelout...
I purchased a Candlestick pattern indicator on the MT5 Market. I would like to capture the signals coming from this indicator to process them in an expert advisor but I could not read the data from the buffer. The signal appears as text on a specific candle, here is an example: I tried to contact...
  sar1=sar2  (2)
Hello, I need to change in my mq5 file one part of code. I have: sar_one[1]>sar_two[1] would like to test it with sar_one[1]=sar_two[1] Can it be done? Thanks
Hi all,I have a problem when i make a screenshot in mt5 from ea, into screenshot don't appear label,label BMP. How can i do to fix this? Thanks
I dont know if this is the proper way of indexing the OnCalculate() standard arrays (see image). Thks
I have rented a virtual hosting server from MQ5.  I have several automated programs running on this server. That morning 2 positions where not closed even tho i have the right settings. I contacted the maker of the EA and he stated that the only problem is on the VPS. I added 2 screenshots aswell....
as support staff respond take too long and i have only 2 days left for refund, need cancel payment of 1 ea what was deleted by mql5, so now i need refund, can moder write me and i will give him info about payment and what ea? because i have ticket opened 3 days and no one answer me on service desk
How can I get the ArraySize of some Symbol MqlRates? Tks
Hi, I am trying to place my SL/TP at the UPPER BOLLINGER BAND. if(Highes_ >BOLLYUpper)TakeProfit =Highes_           if (UseTakeProfit) TakeProfitLevel =  TakeProfit ; else TakeProfitLevel = 0.0;Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, Slippage, StopLossLevel, TakeProfitLevel, "Buy(#" +...
Hi, I have an EA which is based on 3 steps. Once the first 2  steps satisfied i need to wait for the 3rd step to come along. Ideally i would wait 15/20 bars for the 3rd step to show up. The problem that i have is: how do i check for the last 15-20 bars if the 3rd signal has been satisfied? I am...
Is it possible?‌ ‌‌Thanks D‌aniel
  Coding ADR in EA  (3)
Struggling trying to hardcode the formula for 5 day ADR into my expert advisor. Not sure what I'm missing but it keeps returning 0.  int dailyrange(){int i=0;for(i=1;i<=5;i++)R5=(iHigh(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,i)-(iLow(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,i))/Point);averagedailyrange = R5/5;return(averagedailyrange);}
Hi fellas. I want to know which is the best EA bot that you ever used? Thank you in advance.
I open a limit sell order and limit buy order both with take profit 300 points above the one price. For example: Order 1: limit buy at 1.08000, take profit at 1.08300, no stop loss Order 2: limit sell at 1.08000, take profit at 1.07700, no stop loss What I expect is when the price oscillating...
The CButton class is derived from CWndObj, and CWndObj is derived from CWnd. All the classes don't have an interface to set BASE CORNER. If you set BASE CORNER by ObjectSetInteger OBJPROP_CORNER, then the coordinates is weird. This will make event handler to response false due to position miss. Does
Something common, i am using latest metatrader 5, so i think its the last standard library, i want to create a limit order as soon as i create a trade to scale out half of position in 1:1. The problem i have its that everything is fine but for example if i am in a sell when it touches the buy limit...
We (The end users of Terminal.exe or terminal64.exe ) drive the demand for brokers to buy MT5 Server from Metaquotes. These licenses are expensive to buy and monthly fees are easily $10,000 USD. The "EA" Market is what took Metatrader into the #1 Spot of Forex. Now MT5 allows Hedging so more of us...
Hi How can I substract a value from the account balance? Simulate a withdraw while backtesting. Thank you
Hi, I'm trying to change the server on some VPS from Server 14 to Server 4, but it doesn't work. The Server switches to Server 4 as soon as I press "OK", but then after 1 minute it goes back to Server 14. Does anybody know how to do this? Thanks
tmSignal();   if (buy()&& (Bid>=RUDuentry && Bid<RUDutp1-min_distance*_Point && RUDuentry>0 && RUDutp1>0 && tmTrade==1 /*&& (dotsBuy<atrproju) && (dotsBT1<drangeh)*/))   {         OrderEntry(0,RUDutp1,RUDdentry);      }      if (sell() && (Bid<=RUDdentry && Bid>RUDdtp1+min_distance*_Point &&...
Hello, Can anyone help please? My expert advisors are not working. Let's take for example moving average , i attached it to the chart, it says initialized, i even get that smiley face on the top right corner, but it just doesn't show anything on the charts. It's the same with all my EA. There are no
Hi , I have an issue, I am taking tick volume data and getting percent rates. The problem is that when i take the bullish and bearish tick data(both much above 0) and divide them and after that *100 , i get 0. I printed out everything and i find no logical reason for that. The data is taken with the...
Hello Everyone, Been testing many EA's and some give same results as live accounts and some are totally different. Here are the questions for those long time traders and coders. Could EA here in MQL5 be trusted?If not, how do we avoid this? And why do MQL5 allow this? Do MQL5 screen sellers and...