Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 235

Hi... Mt4 to Mt5 conversion... where the integers are variable counts such as, if(varA/(VarA+VarB) >.95) {VarC=-5;}     ( integer/(integer+integer) )  Or (int)Mathround (integer/(integer+integer))       always gives zero in Mt5, How do i get the double solution?      
How to Code OrderDeletion on Specific Pair!! PLEASE HELP!! I am trying to code a break out EA that uses a BuyStop and a SellStop 1pip away from price. The problem is once one of the orders gets triggered I would like the other order to DELETE. This is what I have so far: //Close All Other
Dear brogrammers, For my optimization I would like to use .%.input as a set maximum drawdown input. So not with the custom criteria but with my regular optimization input settings. Anyone can help me out? Thanks in advance <3
Hi, i'm a developper who work on an mac. Previously i used to develop on a window VPS, but i sucks. So i've decided to give a try on MT5 on a mac. Everything fine, except a little detail. Strategy tester simply not working. When i hit start nothing happen. In the journal, i can see that there is a
Hello coders, I am using since at least one year a simply EA : it is based on Parabolic Sar , so I can follow easily graphically if there are conditions to enter. It's since the 10th of February that my EA is not placing orders. (it has always worked fine til now) But I am going crazy because I see
  Hma Ea  (165   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Hi, I've developed simple EA for HullMA's lovers. Also I've optimized this EA for period 2006.01.01 - 2007.01.01 (MQ Server). Kind regards, Igor ----------------- Edited by Newdigital. - HMA_v2 indicator is here. - HMA_Expert_v1 EA: post #1 of this thread. - HMAExpert_v1.1 together with...
Habe einen MT5 VPS sowie ein automatisiertes Handelssignal abonniert. Die Orders werden aber nur ausgeführt, wenn ich den MT5 Desktop offen habe. Hierarchie ist: Konten darunter mein Broker darunter das Konto beim Broker darunter dann auf gleicher Hierarchie das abonnierte Signal und der VPS MQL5
I have a situation where I open a chart and 1 minute Bars for APPL are shown back to August 2019 ~6 months plus of data. Great!! Strategy Tester (ST), only find around 700 bars of 1 Minute time frame? Not Great! The data is obviously available on the brokers server but not being downloaded or made
Hi All, Please advice me about this. I subscribed to a signal provider also paid for it. But the subscribed signal is not displayed in my BitRixTech Live. Please advice how can I get signals from my subscription
Hello friends,I am with the follow problem running EA on All Tick mode. When I run it for 1 year backtest, its lates about 1 minute, however running the same for 2 years back test it lates about 10 minutes.... Besides that, the time to start a 2 years back test lates a lot to start. Some examples
Hello, Thanks in advance for even taking a look. Super Trend Hull by Mladen EA by VR---BUCH(barabashkakvn's edition).mq5 Copyrighted to Voldemar227. I have been trying to do this with my limited trading and coding knowledge. Buy when the super trend hull indicator is limegreen and sell when
I need someone to edit my expert adviser, I will happily pay and we can set up an actual job on here but before I deposit funds that I can't recover I'd like to communicate with the person who will help me one on one. I am not a coder, I only have a strategy. The basic entry trigger for my strategy
  ORDER SEND  (3)
Good evening, I am learning MQL4 and testing an EA. I have a problem: some orders come in at a price actually never reached! Is it a programming error? Is it a DEMO ACCOUNT problem? There is some screen-shot
Hello all, For some unknown reason, the signal tab in mt4 is not displayed correctly anymore nor working on Linux Ubuntu with wine. But it used to, around 2 weeks ago. Attached are 3 screenshots showing 3 tabs : 2 tabs are working fine (market and articles) and the "signal" one doesn't. We can see
Hello, I have some big problems subscribing to a mt4 signal with Ubuntu GNU/Linux. I had succcess a month ago but now not. In fact, it would be so great if we could subscribe directly via mql5. Without a Windows system it's rather difficult to install a working mt4. And via the Android app it is not
i have a problem with this EA and i can't find it.... #property copyright "Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #propiedad enlace "https://www.mql5.com" #propiedad versión "1.00" #propiedad estricta doble en15min, en30min, en60min; doble en15min1, en30min1, en60min1; doble en15min2, en30min2
Hello, I would like to have a rational explanation on the loss of earnings. There are two big issues: 1/ The first is that there is a mismatch between the subscribed signal and the positions that have been opened and closed on my side thanks to the signal subscription (running on a MQL5 VPS). 2/ I
Please watch the video Thx
Hello,  i want to code an Indicator with buttons. The buttons should do an OrderSend and Order Modify function. When ich try to test this, there comes the Error, not possible to send an OrderSend() from an indicator.   is this true or is this only a warning?   amando 
Does anyone know of some code that will amplify the size/lot of a signal? There's a reliable signal I'd like to subscribe to if I can automatically open an additional, larger trade on the same account. Thanks, Richard
Hi guys, is there any way to disable opening Market orders (Not pending orders) in Terminal. I can code an expert which can close immediately Market orders but its not good idea cause I pay spread to the broker. So looking for ideas to code an expert in order to disable execute Buy and Sell
hi guys i have one expert advisor code and i want if exist somebody want inside one recovery setting,every time loose the before trade culculate and add plus the new trade for take every time before loose and take and win,if for example loose 5 or 10 times i want the next trade open the correct lot
We have: 3 open, but minimized charts - EURUSD M1, EURGBP M15, GBPCHF H1 All three have an indicator that gives out a signal. For example, the crossing of two MA. Need to: If the signal on EURGBP M15 occured - open (expand the existing, minimized) chart window EURGBP M15. The...
Hello, Why i don't have the same volume with my signal subscription ? Thanks a lot
Hello, I am trying to back test an EA with a Long Short Cointegration strategy. 2 parameters are the dependent and independent assets used for the strategy. I am optimizing theses 2 parameters to test all assets against all assets in the year of 2015. However some of them didn't have price
I'm building an EA that uses last day's maximum and minimum price. For now, I'm coding this on OnInit(): // SETTING MIN AND MAX OF LAST DAY MqlRates PriceDataTableDaily[]; CopyRates(_Symbol,PERIOD_D1,0,1,PriceDataTableDaily); lastHigh = PriceDataTableDaily[0].high; lastLow =
  Close at opposite signal  (21   1 2 3)
Hi, have an expert to work every symbol from a single chart and tried to build a tiny code to close at reversal signal but unsuccessful: for(int i=0;i<PositionsTotal();i++){ if(PositionSelect(SName)){ // Filter by Symbol. if(PositionsTotal()>1){ // If (symbol)
Dear, In MQL, is there any function to know Indicator call from iCustom ? Thanks in Advanced
  ICustom not loading - MQL5  (16   1 2)
Hello All; I have an iCustom call in an EA. It works fine in live mode. It was working fine in Strategy Tester as well - but no longer does. I have not made any changes to any of my system. The log in Strategy Tester has the following messages: 2017.08.17 19:33:18.036 file...
Hello, I use ACCOUNT_PROFIT to close the positions, I would like the info ACCOUNT_PROFIT to give the result only after the opening of a new candle m1 and not at each tick. Here is the code I use: double Profit=AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_PROFIT);if ( Profit >=TP_Money )