Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 229

red-nicolas:

1) Fractional numbers have a full stop, the separator is a semicolon.

2) The date is in the correct format.

3) No inverted commas or apostrophes at all.

4) The files are identical.

Maybe there are some hidden characters or encodings. If I open this file in xxel and save it again in csv, then the database file is loaded normally.

Do you trim?

StringTrimLeft StringTrimRight when reading

red-nicolas:

Maybe there are some hidden characters or encodings. If you open this file in Excel and save it to csv again, the database file will load normally.

In this case, check the end of line characters can be either 2 bytes or 1. Again compare files in Hex editor

micle:
If this is the case, check the end of line characters can be either 2 bytes or 1. Again compare files in Hex editor
Comparison is the file that does not load contains dots between each character, while the normal file does not. And it turns out speresostaniyu bad file, via excel all the extra characters disappear and the weight of the file is reduced. But I don't understand how I can create a normal file in MQL5 at once.

red-nicolas:
I compared it turns out that the file, which does not load contains a dot between each character, while the normal file does not. And it turns out when resaving a bad file via excel all the extra characters disappear and the weight of the file is reduced. But I don't understand how I can create a normal file in MQL5 at once.

you have a Unicode encoded file. Try playing with encodings when opening a file for writing.

CP_UTF8 may help

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы ввода/вывода / Использование кодовой страницы
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы ввода/вывода / Использование кодовой страницы
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы ввода/вывода / Использование кодовой страницы - Документация по MQL5

MQL5 has SymbolInfo.mqh and DealInfo.mqh classes. I wonder if it is possible to connect them in the 625 build of MQL4?

forexman77:

MQL5 has SymbolInfo.mqh and DealInfo.mqh classes. I wonder if it is possible to connect them in the 625 build of MQL4?

It is not possible. The classes themselves are based on the MT5 API which is not compatible with MT4.

Hello. I wanted to write an EA, but not like everyone else's. I have copied the functions and corrected the parameters. I have copied the functions and corrected the parameters. After I have installed it on a chart, it says debagging next to the name.

soboll:
Hello. I wanted to write an EA, but not like everyone else's EAs. I have copied the functions and corrected the parameters. I have copied the function and fixed the parameters. I have installed it on the chart and it displays debagging.

Nice lady, you are not throwing it on the chart correctly))

Throw the EA on the chart from the Navigator window.

C-4:
This is not possible. The classes themselves are based on the MT5 API and it is not compatible with MT4.
That's a shame... However, Object.mqh and ArrayDouble.mqh are available in MQL4 and MQL5.

forexman77:
It's a shame... However, Object.mqh and ArrayDouble.mqh are present in MQL4 and MQL5.
Algorithm classes are much easier to port, since they are not tied to a certain API. You can wait for the ports from developers or try to implement these classes in MQL4 by yourself.
Reason: