Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 892

Kisolen:
Hi. I have a robot written in mql5 , can i use it on mobile versions of mt5 ? thanks

No

Sergey Savinkin:

This is understandable. But I need the window to appear as in the standard indicator. I do not need DRAW_ARROW line style. I make my own indicator. Fractals for example.

MQ make their own design for their closed indicators (I don't know always or not, but it happens). And that windowing that you want to fix - cannot be fixed, because if the code is open - it already turns out to be a "custom" indicator.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

MQ make their own design for their closed indicators (I don't know if they always do, but they do). And the windowing that you want to fix - can't be fixed, because if the code is open - it is already a "custom" indicator.

Thank you.

Sile Si:

A question about the function call.

What to write, specifically for sell in the parameters of thePrintResultfunctionwhen it is called after a failed modification of tp?

If the notation was used, as in my codes, then approximately PrintResult(m_trade,m_symbol,m_position)

Vladimir Karputov:
If notations were used as in my codes, then approximately PrintResult(m_trade,m_symbol,m_position)

Thank you.

Could you please tell me - in MQL5 Wizard, can I specify my own enum for external parameters in themodule descriptor?

Andy:
Please tell me - in MQL5 W izard, can I specify my own enum enum for external parameters in themodule descriptor?

What is "inthe MQL5 Wizard inthe module descriptor..."? What are we talking about?

If you create your own signal module for the MKL5 Wizard, you need to prescribe all parameters in its description (see for example the standard MA signal module from the library). So, all the parameters are prescribed and appear in the new module, but its enum listing for the input parameters - no and makes the module itself invisible in the wizard! Maybe there should be a special format for the enum?

Andy:
If you create your own signal module for the MKL5 Wizard, you must prescribe all the parameters in its description (see for example the standard MA signal module from the library). So, all parameters are prescribed and appear in the new module, but its enum listing for the input parameters - no and it makes the module itself invisible in the wizard! Maybe there should be a special format for the enum?

Example in the studio, please.

// wizard description start
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Description of the class                                         |
//| Title=Сигналы по размеру свечи                                   |
//| Type=SignalAdvanced                                              |
//| Name=My_Bar_Size                                                 |
//| ShortName=BarSize                                                |
//| Class=Bar_Size                                                   |
//| Page=не нужно                                                    |
//| Parameter=BarSize,double,3,Size of bar                           |
//| Parameter=Trade,enum,Both,Type of trade                          |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
// wizard description end

Here, the penultimate parameter appears when the signal module is selected and the parameters are previewed, but the last one - enumeration, no (no errors, no compile warnings either).

Reason: