Errors, bugs, questions - page 3179

Andrei Sokolov #:

So where does it say thatonly mql5 problems are discussed?

Here is a separate thread for that.

МТ4 Ошибки, Баги, Вопросы
МТ4 Ошибки, Баги, Вопросы
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемая администрация, В терминале МТ4 обнаружил очень серьезный глюк, который может навредить торговле...

Andrei Sokolov #:

How annoying would these warnings be if there were no such thing, and there have been very few of them?

Can you describe the logic of such a solution? Maybe I am really suggesting such a thing for nothing.

There may be a million situations where a function is called from the main loop to select other orders (open or closed), and that's fine (no warning is needed).

For example, the function "find an order, for which there is an order of another pair with the same lot". The function will be called from the main loop to find an order with the same lot, and if it succeeds, the loop will be interrupted, and if it fails, it will continue.

Andrei Sokolov #: Where is this stated?

This is in the MT5 General section not of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum? (2017)

Alexey Viktorov #:

Here's a separate thread for that.

Thank you

Good evening to all,

If I don't renew the signal I'm currently in, do my open positions automatically close?

Thank you for your answers.

Arméro REJJY #:

Good evening to all,

If I don't renew the signal I'm currently in, do my open positions automatically close?

Thank you for your answers.

No, you will have to manage the remaining open positions manually.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

No, you will have to manage the remaining open positions manually.

Thank you for your answer ;)

In mt5 (linux) ellipses are not built correctly:

I have three computers withMetaTrader 5 Agents Manageron all of them, but one of them keeps deleting the software. This problem used to occur more often on all machines. How do I fix it?
Скачать MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent для работы в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Скачать MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent для работы в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Подключайтесь к сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network и получайте дополнительный доход круглосуточно — пусть компьютер работает на вас!

Yury Lemeshev # :
I have three computers, all have MetaTrader 5 Agents Manager installed , but the program is constantly being deleted on one. Previously, this problem was more common and is on all machines. How to solve this problem?

reduce the number of agents. get less than your computer core

Reason: