Errors, bugs, questions - page 3182

What is the strange behaviour of the terminal ? (Terminal MetaTrader 5 x64 build 3272. Windows 10 build 19044).

1) I open the terminal with the account at Broker #1 and a working profile (I have 9 charts there). The same 9 symbols are displayed in market overview.

2) I switch the profile to a previously saved profile with 0 (zero, Carl, open charts), and Market Watch displays the same 9 symbols.

3) I connect the terminal to the account of another broker and the terminal, if there are no charts in the working profile and the market overview has 9 symbols (remaining from the previously opened profile)

begins to pump the entire history of the symbols in the market review (of course incredibly slow).

There are no open trades, neither current, nor in the history.

Is it supposed to be like that?

Only when starting the terminal from the OS with an empty profile and the list of symbols in the Market Watch is not downloading the history of the symbols in the Market Watch.

Hello. Was subscribed to a trader's signal. He set a tp on a sell trade. Then he removed it from his account and left it at 0.72093. This was the reason why the trade was closed in my place. What is the reason why the deal was not copied to sell on AUD

Here is a screenshot of the deal that was closed by the trader that was removed in his account.

Елена Вербивская subscribed to a signal from a trader. He set a tp on a sell trade. Then he removed it and left it at 0.72093. This is the reason why the trade was closed in my place. What is the reason why the deal was not copied to sell on AUD

Here is a screenshot of the deal that was closed by the trader that was removed in his account

You have a forum thread with exactly the same question (and two replies in the thread):
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/407611
So please conduct the rest of the discussion on this case in your own thread.

Не скопировались действия с мастер счёта
Не скопировались действия с мастер счёта
  • www.mql5.com
Здравствуйте. Была подписана на сигнал трейдера. Он установил тп по сделке на продажу. Затем убрал у себя, а у меня остался по цене 0.72093...

Anton Zverev #:

Why does my tractor load instead of my screenshot of the graph?)

Maybe because you are near the border with Belarus?

Sergey Golubev #:

You have a forum thread with exactly the same question (and two replies in the thread):
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/407611
So please conduct the rest of the discussion on this case in your own thread.

Thank you.

Hello, I bought an EA that has given me bad results, 3 weeks ago

Can someone help me to tell me how to cancel that purchase?

Do you have any money back guarantee, because I don't see that option

Leonardo.Valadez #:
Hello, I bought an EA that gave me bad results 3 weeks ago.

Can anyone help me and tell me how to cancel this purchase?

Do you have a money back guarantee because I don't see that as an option.

you need to ask your broker to supply quotes as required by your advisor.

Leonardo.Valadez #:
Hello, I bought an EA that gave me bad results 3 weeks ago.

Can anyone tell me how to reverse this purchase?

Do you have a refund guarantee, because I don't see this possibility.

Since there are ample opportunities to test an EA before buying, there is no such option, read the rules:

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules#part_IV: 13. "Products purchased through the Market service cannot be returned."

Nutzungsbedingungen des Market Services
Nutzungsbedingungen des Market Services
  • www.mql5.com
Allgemeine Bestimmungen und Nutzungsbedingungen zur Nutzung des Market Services

Alexey Viktorov #:

you need to ask your broker to supply quotes according to the requirements of your EA.

Can you ask a broker who does that :))?

Leonardo.Valadez # :
Hello, I bought an EA that has given me bad results, 3 weeks ago

Can someone help me to tell me how to cancel that purchase?

Do you have any money back guarantee, because I don't see that option

No, according to the Market rules:

Rules of Using the Market Service

IV. Products

13. Products purchased through the Market service cannot be returned.

I also recommend reading the help article: How to Test a Trading Robot Before Buying
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market
Reason: