Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2873

mytarmailS #:

Yeah, and stochastic is similar to rsi, does that mean that stochastic is rsi? rhetorical question....

You won't get far with such an AI, you'll be poking around endlessly, wasting your time.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
You won't get far with such an AI, you'll be poking around endlessly, wasting time.

No one's stopping you from doing your own research.

mytarmailS #:

No one's stopping you from doing your research.

I do, I just stopped posting due to lack of adequate feedback.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I do, I just stopped posting due to lack of adequate feedback .

Yes I do, just stopped posting for lack of adequate feedback.

I took the liberty of correcting for the truth.

mytarmailS #:

If there's one of these out there, chime in )

Is everything out there in the public domain? Or do you need to register to get the data?

Evgeni Gavrilovi #:

Is it all publicly available? Or do you need to register to get the data?

It's open, but you have to update the tokens every n-time.

If the token is dead, we send a request to the server, log in again, get the token and continue working.

That's the simplest thing I'm stuck on.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
MO urgent

The topic of algorithms with arbitrary number of features is interesting. I know about recurrent networks - I would like the same but without meshes.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

I am interested in the topic of algorithms with arbitrary number of features. I know about recurrent networks - I would like the same, but without meshes.

How's that?

It doesn't work like that.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

I am interested in the topic of algorithms with arbitrary number of features. I know about recurrent networks - I would like the same, but without meshes.

What is meant is that recursive functions are constructed that can depend on an arbitrary number of arguments, but they are defined by ordinary functions from a fixed number of arguments.

The simplest example is the exponential mean.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

What is meant is that recursive functions are constructed that can depend on an arbitrary number of arguments, but are defined by ordinary functions from a fixed number of arguments.

The simplest example is the exponential mean.

I don't get it anyway, but if it were an ordinary example, I have this, I want to have that.

Reason: