Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2872

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Judging by how much and quickly the indicator changes, it is not about accounting for all accumulated positions, but about their changes for a given period of time.

I would say that it is not fast at all +- once every 5 minutes (this is how they update their data on the site), but the situation changes every second.

That's why the delay is so long, I thought of simulating trading/behaviour of participants myself, but it's such a...

elibrarius #:

In general, this chart looks like reacting exactly on M1, every sneeze of price immediately goes into sanction.

If the price was on M1, it was even more so on the bigger TF - and a huge number of accounts went on sale. There is no reason for this on the big TF. I don't believe this chart. Selling cheap is stupid. Manipulation to convince someone to sell. No one will think of it themselves, but they can follow the crowd.

Well, what can I say, I do not convince anyone of anything, I am not sure myself, I just share interesting (in my opinion) observations and thoughts on this subject

There used to be such a popular trend in trading - trading from volumes. There were a lot of information courses, there were programs like VolFix (I don't know if they are still alive). I took real volumes from the stock exchange, not all of this. I rented it, but experimentation showed that it was rubbish. And all because on currency futures (and even more so in dts) volumes do not affect the price.
I forget how many times I've written this already. But the audience here is, as it were, very stubborn.

And yes, they are still alive. Here download a demo of this hat and run normally. But in general, I wonder how to come up with TCs with such baggage. Taking something from DC is the last thing you should do, out of desperation.

It would be cool to talk to someone experienced in parser stuff

You'd have to be in a super fucked-up state of consciousness

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
There used to be such a popular trend in trading - trading from volumes. There were a lot of information courses, there were programs like VolFix (I don't know if they are still alive). I took real volumes from the stock exchange, not all of this. I rented it, but experimentation showed that it was rubbish. And all because on currency futures (and even more so in dts) volumes do not affect the price.
I forget how many times I've written this already. But the audience here is, as it were, very stubborn.

And yes, they are still alive. Download the demo of this hat and run it normally.

I was sick of these programmes about 9 years ago, not enough volume.

Here's the quality of the inputs!

EuroDoll is the most complicated divorce tool.

No volumes.

No glass.

On stinking forex with unrealistic spreads and sometimes prices.

Can you trade with stops like that? Yeah.

At the end, it's a tilt, trading's over.

mytarmailS #:

I was sick of these programmes about 9 years ago, not enough volume.

Evaluate the quality of the inputs!

EuroDol is the most complicated divorce tool.

No volumes.

No beaker

On stinking forex with unrealistic spreads and sometimes prices.

You know how to trade with stops like that? Yeah.

I can do a lot of things. Take rsi and do the same thing.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I can do a lot of things. Take Rsi and do the same thing

I wasn't asking about a lot of things, I was asking about a specific thing...

Forget it, it's going to be 5 pages at least.

mytarmailS #:
It would be nice to talk to a person experienced in parser matters

If there is such a person, please get in touch )

mytarmailS #:

I wasn't asking about a lot of things, I was asking about a specific--

Never mind, this is going to be at least 5 pages long.

Look at the picture of the comparison with rsi, specific. It's the same levels. I'm just sort of writing out of boredom.
I urge you to do the MoD and nothing else.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
You look at the rsi comparison picture, concreteologist. Same levels. Just sort of writing out of boredom
I urge you to do the MoD and nothing else.

Yeah, and stochastic is similar to rsi, does that mean stochastic is rsi? rhetorical question...?

Reason: