Indicators with alerts/signal - page 967

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Could you please adjust the alert for the attached indicator so that we can select when the alert comes - for example during the current candle, or at 1st candle close, or at 2nd candle close, or at 3rd candle close etc. Would really appreciate your assistance. Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

donchianchannel_candles_amp_alerts.mq4

electrical999:
Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Could you please adjust the alert for the attached indicator so that we can select when the alert comes - for example during the current candle, or at 1st candle close, or at 2nd candle close, or at 3rd candle close etc. Would really appreciate your assistance. Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

donchianchannel_candles_amp_alerts.mq4

Jasjit

Here you go : donchianchannel_candles_amp_alerts_1.01.mq4

Set the alertsOncandleNo to desired candle number

mladen:
ratu Regardless of what it is saying there (the "Ehlers formula") it is a solar wind indicator tat repaints. Solar wind indicator itself is a wrongly coded Ehlers fisher transform

?? i thought u cud add that bit of code in

ratu:
?? i thought u cud add that bit of code in

Did you read my post at all?

That is a repainting solar wind indicator. You have a whole lot of versions of that repainter here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 (with and without alerts, histograms, moving averages added, 2 in 1, all sorts that someone somewhere thought will be easy to sell to someone). I am absolutely sure you will be able to find what you need there.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to send this to you before the weekend starts. I'm looking for a CCI indi. that will alert when it goes up passing +90, alert when it comes back down passing thru +90 and also at the other end. When it goes past -90 and then starts to come back up passing -90. I would like a pop up window, stating that it's going up or down and also to say which pair it's on. Is there anything out there like this??? Thanks for your help.

Genesisman

Genesisman:
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to send this to you before the weekend starts. I'm looking for a CCI indi. that will alert when it goes up passing +90, alert when it comes back down passing thru +90 and also at the other end. When it goes past -90 and then starts to come back up passing -90. I would like a pop up window, stating that it's going up or down and also to say which pair it's on. Is there anything out there like this??? Thanks for your help.

Genesisman

Hi Genesisman, think this one should alert that way.

Files:

Hi Mladen/mrtools,

For the indicator Snapshot 2.mq4 , Can i request the snapshot to automatically save under a folder which the path is D:\Dropbox\Photos Upload\FX

And it will overwrite the old file without creating a new one?

Thank you very much.

hi mrtools and mladen could you please add arrows to this indi. buy arrow if ris above 50 and sell arrow if rsirsi_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_2.mq4 below 40. thanks in advance

Dear mrtools and mladen

Can you please help me with the modifications and alerts added to this indi.

1. RSI-Parameter should be s electable (Close/Median/Typical/Weighted-Close) over the Input-Menu.

2. If RSI is above 50 the color of RSI should change in Green and Buy Green color arrow should come on the actual bar

3. If RSI is below 40 the color of RSI should change in Red and Sell Red arrow should come on the actual bar.

4. If RSI cross above 70 an SYMBOL- x mark should be drawn on the chart above the actual bar (exit the buy).

5. If RSI cross below 30 an SYMBOL- x mark should be drawn on the chart below the actual bar. (exit the sell)

All variables should be can changed by the input menu and the options (Draw arrow/RSI-Color) should be enable/disable.

I hope its not too difficult to code it - thank you in advance. rsi_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_2.mq4

mrtools:
Hi Genesisman, think this one should alert that way.

mrtools, thank you so much, the indi looks great and i can't wait until Monday to try it out. You are totally awesome!!! Also, if I haven't mentioned it before, you are totally awesome!!!

Genesisman

Reason: