Indicators with alerts/signal - page 961

mrtools:
Pipsycho, there is a fixed version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179514/page3 and one with T3 smoothing(like the one you posted) a couple of posts below that.

Dear Mr Tools

Appreciate the fast reply.

I had already tested both versions you mentioned but somehow the BT Trendtrigger-T-signal with normal configuration seems to beat the others in terms of entry-exit signals.

I add this jpeg in which I compared the 4 versions I have. Why the disparity? And why does the darn thing not refresh?

Black friday affected my brain??

Sorry to be a nuisance but I'm really stuck here.

All the best and have a nice weekend

Ricardo

ibsf_trend_linesx.mq4

Can someone please add alerts to the attached indicator when a candle touches the upper and lower channel lines?

Thanks in advance!

Files:

Pipsycho:
Dear Mr Tools

Appreciate the fast reply.

I had already tested both versions you mentioned but somehow the BT Trendtrigger-T-signal with normal configuration seems to beat the others in terms of entry-exit signals.

I add this jpeg in which I compared the 4 versions I have. Why the disparity? And why does the darn thing not refresh?

Black friday affected my brain??

Sorry to be a nuisance but I'm really stuck here.

All the best and have a nice weekend

Ricardo

Ricardo that version is a classic repainter, the links I posted are fixed versions, the only reason it beats the others is because of the repainting.

vtcpa04:
ibsf_trend_linesx.mq4

Can someone please add alerts to the attached indicator when a candle touches the upper and lower channel lines?

Thanks in advance!

It would be greatly appreciated if arrows could also be added.

Thanks again!

Thank you so much for the info.

It's like they say - If it's too good to be true than ... it's too good to be true!

The same guy that said - Rain in November... Christmas in December! (incredible how it's been correct for ages!)

Just my two cents

cashgrade:
hello mr toolz and mladen!! can you please update this indicator and the alert too!! thanks.

Can this indicator be updated mr toolz and Mladen.

Dear Mladen

Dear MrTool

I would appreciate if you may make the center line of the attached indicator (made by Mladen) multi-color, such that the color of the center of gravity (CG) line changes it color blue (up) or red (down) according to its direction trend and also please make the arrows as option in indicator setting.

I know this could need some time, but please put it in your schedule.

Thanks

Talaat E

Files:
tmacg.mq4  10 kb

cashgrade:
Can this indicator be updated mr toolz and Mladen.

Cashgrade, not sure about it being updated it has errors haven't seen in other indicators.

mrtools:
Cashgrade, not sure about it being updated it has errors haven't seen in other indicators.

Ok! So it cannot be update?

cashgrade:
Ok! So it cannot be update?

Not sure, doing some research on it.

Reason: