Indicators with alerts/signal - page 964

francoxxx:
Hi mladne and MrTools...

I would ask you if is possible make an indicator that give a signal/alert when a candle touchs o breaks a certain level but without close above/below it... I would pratically an alert when (to be precise) round numbers are crossed by shadows...

please,tell me that's possible! here the indicator of this experiment thanks in advance

other small request : can the alert sound at the close of candle only?

mrtools:
Talaat E posted the bar histo version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241/page33 oops didn't notice Mladen had already found one!

Thanks Mrtool, it is ok

Dear Mladen and MrTools, kindly you could add to this indicator a warning chime when the arrows appear?

Thank you in advance.

Good trading to all.

Barons1

trendsignal.mq4 trendsignal.ex4

Files:

hi mrtools and mladen could you please add alerts to this indi. only if it is not repainting.rwm-indicator.mq4

Files:

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen could you please add alerts to this indi. only if it is not repainting.rwm-indicator.mq4

topi

Unfortunately that indicator is repainting (multiple reasons for that)

hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding an alert to this indicator when the blue or red dot appears. thank you very much

forexmtn.mq4

Files:
forexmtn.mq4  3 kb

nobody can help me?

johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding an alert to this indicator when the blue or red dot appears. thank you very much

forexmtn.mq4

Hello Johnjacob, have this version of that indicator with alerts.

Files:

Barons1:
Dear Mladen and MrTools, kindly you could add to this indicator a warning chime when the arrows appear?

Thank you in advance.

Good trading to all.

Barons1

trendsignal.mq4 trendsignal.ex4

Barons1, have this version that is the same as the one you posted.

francoxxx:
Hi mladne and MrTools...

I would ask you if is possible make an indicator that give a signal/alert when a candle touchs o breaks a certain level but without close above/below it... I would pratically an alert when (to be precise) round numbers are crossed by shadows...

please,tell me that's possible! here the indicator of this experiment thanks in advance
francoxxx:
nobody can help me?

Francoxxx, thanks for the idea, been working on it, but haven't figured out how to do it correctly yet.

Reason: