Indicators with alerts/signal - page 937

MarcinFX:
Clicking on it I have only grey background site ( IE, FF doesn't matter ). Thanks for an answer. I still have to looking for ....

MarcinFX

Something is wrong with the name of it. If it is uploaded as zip, then all is OK. Developers are looking into it, but in the mean time you can download the packed file from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page25

Hello mrtools and mladen

is it possible to add an alert to the rectangle tool thats built-in to mt4. if it it is you mind adding alert to it when price is 5 pips away so ill have time to look at it. really much appreciated . thank you very much in advance.

electrical999:
Hi Mladen/Mr. Tools,

Could you please adjust the attached 4TF Parabolic indicator so there is an option to specify the alert to come when there are 2 bars of the same color or 3 bars of the same color or 4 bars of the same color. I have seen some of the other 4TF indicators with this option but could not find one for the Parabolic. Thank you for your assistance.

Regards

Jasjit

4_time_frame_parabolic_sar_nmc.mq4

Jasjit

Try out this version : 4_time_frame_parabolic_sar_1.01_nmc.mq4

But be advised that setting the level to 2 will cause a constant alert since there are always 2 or more same values

Pls mladen/mrtools, could you add an alert to this indicator when all TF agree ( all white alert and all black alerts) .Thanks in advance.

Files:

Hello all...

Please help me to fixed this indicator...

slsma_v1.mq4

Thank you for your kindness

Files:
slsma_v1.mq4  7 kb

gabrielumoh:
Pls mladen/mrtools, could you add an alert to this indicator when all TF agree ( all white alert and all black alerts) .Thanks in advance.

Since forex freedom bars is 4 time frame CCI try using this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page38

Mladen,

I really do appreciate your effort to have searched out the CCI indicator with alert.

I have sampled it , but didnt give me the uttermost idea of what i want.

Not to bother you, I would really appreciate it if you can help put an alert to this particular indicator I attached.

The true idea of the indicator is the 4 TIMEFRAME AND 4 CCI OPTIONS. THE ONE YOU GAVE ME HAS 4 TIMEFRAMES BUT ONE CCI OPTIONS.

I NEED THE ONE WITH 4 TF AND 4 CCI OPTIONS.

AN ALERT ADDED TO THE ONE I ATTACHED WOULD MAKE GREAT.

I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR KIND EFFORT.

GOD BLESS YOU.

REGARDS

Files:

niqcom:
Hello all...

Please help me to fixed this indicator...

slsma_v1.mq4

Thank you for your kindness

Do you have a non-decompiled (original) source code of that indicator?

farahani:
hi all

thanks for good site

can you alert for this indicators?[attach]210264[/attach]

hi mr tools and mr madlen can you help me?

mladen:
Do you have a non-decompiled (original) source code of that indicator?

Hi mladen....

i got indicator from this forum..., i do not have source code.., Can you fixed this indicator..?

Thank you

Reason: