Indicators with alerts/signal - page 939

hi mladen,

can you add alert(popup/sound/email) when yellow bar appearsbettervolume_1.5a_alerts.mq4

Files:

ratu:
hi mladen, can you add alert(popup/sound/email) when yellow bar appearsbettervolume_1.5a_alerts.mq4

ratu

With that indicator I never get yellow bar

See how it looks like on my terminal

Files:
bv.gif  74 kb

mladen,

can i get alert for tan bar instead. per your indicator color.

ratu:
mladen, can i get alert for tan bar instead. per your indicator color.

Sorry, but what is tan color bar?

cashgrade:
hello mr tools, can you kindly update these indicators with alert on them!!. thanks

Hello Cashgrade, do you have Cycle_KROUFR_version_ need it for the second indicator to check it, but what I can tell so far is it repaints, and the first one (Momentum on Chart) already has alerts.

mladen:
Sorry, but what is tan color bar?

this one's marked on your pic

Files:
cccc.jpg  163 kb

master blaster:
Hello can you Please have this indicator only print arrows once.color_stochastic_v1.04d_4_nmc.mq4

The indicator repaints in the same location, more than once.

Thank You Mladen

Dear Mladen / Mr Tools

Could you please add the option for this indicator to display a vertical line whenever the 2 lines cross over (as pictured). It would also be great to have the option for the usual alert sound and popup message. Many thanks for your assistance!

kubi_2.mq4

Files:
kubi.jpg  23 kb
kubi_2.mq4  5 kb

Pippo Inzaghi:
Dear Mladen / Mr ToolsCould you please add the option for this indicator to display a vertical line whenever the 2 lines cross over (as pictured). It would also be great to have the option for the usual alert sound and popup message. Many thanks for your assistance!kubi_2.mq4

Pippo Inzaghi

added the options foralerts andvlines:kubi_2_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

Anyway:
Pippo Inzaghi added the options foralerts andvlines:kubi_2_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

Thank you, Anyway! Very much appreciated. However, if it's not too much trouble would it be possible to have the vertical lines appear in the indicator window only, rather than on the whole chart? (keeps the price area clear). Sorry if this was not clear in my original post but I'd be grateful for the modification.

Reason: