Indicators with alerts/signal - page 861

Luca82:
Hi everyone!

Can you code this kind of indicator for MT4: it draws trendline (the user manually draws trendline) on indicator ASI which is rappresented in a separated window; when there is a breakout of trendline (if UP->Buy, if DOWN->Sell), the indicator displays an allert ("Breakout on NAME OF CROSS + TIMEFRAME).

I insert the indicator ASI (Accumulation Swing Index)

Thank you

Best Regards

Any upload to this question?si it generally possible to create this kind of indicator?

Hi Guys,

I thank you in advance, but I'm wondering if you could put a pop up window on this indicator, letting you know what pair is alerting you and if it's buy or sell. It already has an arrow that pops up. Thanks so much!!!

genesisman,

adx-buy-sell.mq4

Files:

Sorry Guys,

But could you add a pop up window to this indicator too??? Thanks so much.

genesisman,

adx_crossing_alarm.mq4

Files:

Genesisman:
Sorry Guys,

But could you add a pop up window to this indicator too??? Thanks so much.

genesisman,

adx_crossing_alarm.mq4

Genesisman

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175611

There is a couple versions (built in ADX as well as Wilder's DMI) that already have those alerts

mladen:
The first one from that post is OK but I do not know if it is the same indicator

The second is a decompiled code

PS: the "bouncing from some value" is almost never happening in forex since the price is almost never exactly the same as some indicators value.

I was thinking about possibly coding a "bounce" ass if a high or low is above or below a resistance or support line, but the close isn't.

Is something like that codeable, or..no?

hi mrtools and mladen can you pls edit the alert settings to this indicator. just like the RSIOMA Bollinger Bands indicator, alert to be showed wen the indi crosses the levels.laguerre-acs1.ex4

thank you

RubVil

Files:

mladen:
Genesisman

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175611

There is a couple versions (built in ADX as well as Wilder's DMI) that already have those alerts

Thank you so much, you guys are totally awesome!!!

wolfsch:
HI

looks good, I have put 3 different deeps on 1 chart and it gives a better picture of the market structure. But it is difficult to show the 3 lines which are necessarily parly one above the other. It would be helpful if it were possible to change to other stylse of the lines f.i. dots etc!

Have a look at the screenshot.

Reagrds Wolfsch

whi

ch indicator is that the one showing rectangle can someone share please .

Files:

RubVil:
hi mrtools and mladen can you pls edit the alert settings to this indicator. just like the RSIOMA Bollinger Bands indicator, alert to be showed wen the indi crosses the levels.laguerre-acs1.ex4

thank you

RubVil

Hi RubVil, can't edit an ex4 file.

mrtools:
Hi RubVil, can't edit an ex4 file.

sry my bad, here you have and thanks for your time

much appreciated

laguerre-acs1.mq4

Thanks

RubVil

Files:
Reason: