Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1231

jack4599:
Dear Mladen,

Thank you for reply. One more request please make the indicator in MTF as it will be of help.

Thanking you,

Regards

Jack

Jack

As soon as it is checked for what I called "suspicious"

mladen:
The way it is written it should be rewritten, but not just for alerts : it reminds me of the way how sidus was made

Hello mladen, Please i know this maybe too much to ask but just had to ask if it could be rewritten. Thanks in advance

hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding an alert to this indi if 1 min is red and 15m,30m and 1hr are green

and vice versa when the 1 min is green and 15m,30m and 1 hr is red..

really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance

trend_folowing.mq4

Files:

Mladen, Mr Tools,

On the attached indicator it alerts when the line cross, so my question here is:

How can we send a screen shot when the alert happens?

is it a function?

or a call to an external indi/script/ea?

Per say, sending the screen shot is possible...and.....we have 1hr & 4hr charts (alerts active on 1hr chart only)

can it send a screen shot when alert occurs, and add the screen shot of the 4hr chart too?

Resulting a mail with a 1hr chart alert and receiving 2 screenshots, the 1hr and the 4hr in the same email so we can confirm a GO/NO GO into a trade?

As always, apreciate your help.

Thanks in advance

johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding an alert to this indi if 1 min is red and 15m,30m and 1hr are green

and vice versa when the 1 min is green and 15m,30m and 1 hr is red..

really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance

trend_folowing.mq4

Johnjacob, know it's not the same, but from what i can tell that indicator is giving signals based on a mtf Wattah Attar explosion, there is a 4 timeframes version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page28 with alerts.

ripefx:
Mladen, Mr Tools,

On the attached indicator it alerts when the line cross, so my question here is:

How can we send a screen shot when the alert happens?

is it a function?

or a call to an external indi/script/ea?

Per say, sending the screen shot is possible...and.....we have 1hr & 4hr charts (alerts active on 1hr chart only)

can it send a screen shot when alert occurs, and add the screen shot of the 4hr chart too?

Resulting a mail with a 1hr chart alert and receiving 2 screenshots, the 1hr and the 4hr in the same email so we can confirm a GO/NO GO into a trade?

As always, apreciate your help.

Thanks in advance

Ripefx, haven't heard of anything like that, but sounds like an interesting idea to implement if we had the means to do so.

thank you very much mrtools..i thought that indi wasnt base on indi..

i was wondering is thier an indi, lets say your on the 1 min, thatll show what the current candle on the higher tf (5min and higher) looks like thats not based on indi?

mrtools:
Johnjacob, know it's not the same, but from what i can tell that indicator is giving signals based on a mtf Wattah Attar explosion, there is a 4 timeframes version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page28 with alerts.

Dear MRTOOLS,

so much thanks,no doubts you are the expert and genius man,greatly appreciated.

regards

Dear Mr Tools and Mr Mladen

is it possible to put an alert on this indicator? it gives me good exit signals

Thank you

Files:

eightball:
Dear Mr Tools and Mr Mladen

is it possible to put an alert on this indicator? it gives me good exit signals

Thank you

Eightball, would need the original source code, that version is decompiled.

Reason: