Indicators with alerts/signal - page 858

mrtools/mladen is it possible in this possible ? every time the indi. makes ob or os it should give an alert on the chart. without changing the main formula.. Means if OB is done and again an OB is made without making the OS, it should also intimate the 2,3,4 OB's or OS that it has formed. This will inform apart from the actual OB or OS, where it went into OB or OS vertex_mod_3.01_alerts__arrows.mq4

ameets1972:
mrtools/mladen is it possible in this possible ? every time the indi. makes ob or os it should give an alert on the chart. without changing the main formula.. Means if OB is done and again an OB is made without making the OS, it should also intimate the 2,3,4 OB's or OS that it has formed. This will inform apart from the actual OB or OS, where it went into OB or OS vertex_mod_3.01_alerts__arrows.mq4

If you want that delete or comment out lines 196 and 203

But also read the post (and the post from the link at that post) the secretcode posted above your post

mladen that means if 196 & 203 lines r deleted all the OBs and OS will be plotted, but possibility of Repaint ? am i right.

ameets1972:
mladen that means if 196 & 203 lines r deleted all the OBs and OS will be plotted, but possibility of Repaint ? am i right.

ameets1972

Yes - you will get alerts on all signals (not just when the trend changes). But be aware that that indicator repaints.

mladen and if the changes are not done then will it repaint ? Thanks for your early reply.

Dear mladen, mrtools,

My request would be to install an alarm when the candle is closed and at the same time a cross appears.

See attached image.

At the moment the alarm appears always when the price touches exterior lines, but that is not useful.

Would be very helpful.

Many Thanks in advance

Greatings

Files:

secretcode:
Hi

Please check this Mladen's post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182725/page14

Maybe you will also find it useful!

Best Regards

secretcode

Dear Secretcode,

Thanks for the TIP... this code

bar_time = iTime(Symbol(), 0, offset);

bar_shft = iBarShift(Symbol(), 0, bar_time, FALSE);

bar_cont = bar_shft - Period(); if (bar_cont < 0) bar_cont = 0;

for (int jdx = bar_shft; jdx >= bar_cont; jdx--) {

if I am not mistaken it is like Bar - 1

Jim Clark:
Dear mladen, mrtools,

My request would be to install an alarm when the candle is closed and at the same time a cross appears.

See attached image.

At the moment the alarm appears always when the price touches exterior lines, but that is not useful.

Would be very helpful.

Many Thanks in advance

Greatings

Jim Clark

That is a renamed centered TMA channel. Check this thread for what you are looking for : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

Genesisman:
Hi Guys,

Have you had any luck changing the language on this indi's alert to English???

fine_fractals.mq4

Any luck???

ameets1972:
mladen and if the changes are not done then will it repaint ? Thanks for your early reply.

Yes Ameets1972 far as I can tell it will repaint no matter what, didn't realize that it would repaint when adding the extras, but looking closer at the code and now seeing earlier comments about it, it will and does repaint, and now would recommend anyone to not use it. I apologize for adding the alerts and arrows to a repainting indicator , been trying to avoid doing that as much as possible.

Reason: