Indicators with alerts/signal - page 826

franskw:
So basically I have two EA's and I have been trying to "blend" them together so I can run a backtest with the strategy tester (MT4). I have done some manual testing with this system (2145 pips/month average) and i'm pretty sure it worths.

description:

MaCross MACD EA opens the position based un moving average crossover and MACD, then, Envelope Trailing EA trails the stop. So i'd like that but in a single EA.

i have failed to blend this EA's, I get it to compile but it doesn't actually work, and I can't find what am I doing wrong.

If anyone can help me please.

Updated MaCross Macd EA : macross_macd_ea.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
This is version i have you can turn arrows on or off and its mtf.

Updated version compatible with new metatrader 4 : candle_size_alerts_nmc.mq4

mrtools:
Riki, should on a alert show you the time frame now.

Upgraded version compatible with new mql : color_rsialert_nmc.mq4

Files:

Hi Mladen and/or MrTools, can you please add an email alert to this indicator.

awesome-nr-buy-sell-indicator.mq4

Thank You

Angy:
Hi Mladen and/or MrTools, can you please add an email alert to this indicator.

awesome-nr-buy-sell-indicator.mq4

Thank You

Angy

If you set the color of the first buffer to some visible color (now it is set to none) you shall see that it is a kind of zigzag indicator. There are some similar indicators with alerts already, but, in my opinion, Better not to attach alerts to zigzag indicators (due to its nature)

Files:
awesome.gif  73 kb

Thank you for pointing that out.

Greet

I have looked at it a little in backtesting, but the Arrow signal it gives is not repaiting like zig-zag usually does. Can it be that it is just an extra tool in this indicator?

Angy:
I have looked at it a little in backtesting, but the Arrow signal it gives is not repaiting like zig-zag usually does. Can it be that it is just an extra tool in this indicator?

Will check it

Здравствуйте, mrtools и Младен! Добавьте пожалуйста алерт с названием пары, при появлении стрелки на этом индикаторе. Спасибо.

awadis.mq4

Files:
awadis.png  23 kb
awadis.mq4  7 kb

vitas34:
Здравствуйте, mrtools и Младен! Добавьте пожалуйста алерт с названием пары, при появлении стрелки на этом индикаторе. Спасибо.

awadis.mq4

Try it out : awadis_1.01.mq4

Files:
Reason: