Indicators with alerts/signal - page 823

samuelkanu:
Hello mladen can you make this indicator to have option of alert on current or closed candle. I have tried other MA cross and none seems to match its signals. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page548

Hi Mladen, there is the question of your old indicator. If you put it on synthetic chart (median Renko), it quickly fills the log file in MT messages:

18:06:48 rsi_channel EURJPY,M3: incorrect start position 1925 for ArrayMinimum function, and

18:24:29 rsi_channel EURJPY,M3: incorrect start position 1925 for ArrayMaximum function

For a short time (2-3 hours) size of the log file reaches 20-25 MB (!). On standard charts in the log he does not write anything. Assume that you want to restrict his calculations configurable number of bars. Is it possible to solve the problem? Thank you.

Files:

electrical999:
Hi Mladen,

The attached indicator currently has an alert for a change in the color of the AMA STL line. Could you please add an alert for where price crosses the AMA STL line. Perfect solution would be for alerts for both situations - color change and price cross - with option to use one or the other. Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

ama_stl_color_2.01_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Hi Jasjit, added an option for price crossing the AMA STL line.

Paul Atreides:
Hi Mladen, there is the question of your old indicator. If you put it on synthetic chart (median Renko), it quickly fills the log file in MT messages:

18:06:48 rsi_channel EURJPY,M3: incorrect start position 1925 for ArrayMinimum function, and

18:24:29 rsi_channel EURJPY,M3: incorrect start position 1925 for ArrayMaximum function

For a short time (2-3 hours) size of the log file reaches 20-25 MB (!). On standard charts in the log he does not write anything. Assume that you want to restrict his calculations configurable number of bars. Is it possible to solve the problem? Thank you.

Hi Paul, try this one.

Files:

Thanks, mrTools, but it to continue (((

Paul Atreides:
Thanks, mrTools, but it to continue (((

Paul, think that is still from rsi_channel, the one i posted is without the under score(rsi channel).

mrtools, I don't use this indi directly, it is called from another indicator, so I renamed it rsi_channel

Paul Atreides:
mrtools, I don't use this indi directly, it is called from another indicator, so I renamed it rsi_channel

Paul

Make sure that it is recompiled. Tested it with some offline charts and it (mrtools' version) is working OK.

PS: is by chance the indicator that is calling rsi_channel having an option to calculate fixed number of bars?

Paul Atreides:

Only thing I can think of is remove all instances of rsi_channel and rsi channel then redownload the last one then rename it rsi_channel, because the mod I did usually corrects that issue.Other than that not sure what else it could be.

mrtools:
Paul, think that is still from rsi_channel, the one i posted is without the under score(rsi channel).

Thank You, mrtools!

The problem is solved.I changed the line92:

int counted_bars = 500;

several times started MT and in logs there is nothing )))

Reason: