Indicators with alerts/signal - page 832

marem2000:
Please lock the irritating sound indicator

marem2000

That indicator is neither alerting nor playing any sound. There is no code in it that would do that. Some other indicator is making you problem

mladen:
Börsenkater1969 That indicator changes the trend way back in the history. I can make it but it is always hoing to be after the fact. Is that what you gad in mind?

Hi mladen,

yes, that's ok. i can live with.

Mansi:
Hi mladen/mrtools , do we have can we any such kind of indicator which alerts on movement of specific number of points or percentage. Like if the stock is quoting 6000, and it moves 10 points on 1min bar then we should get some kind of alert. Is it possible to have any such kind of indicator?

Mansi

More or less what you described is an atr with period set to 1. Maybe that can help you (there are some atr indicators with alerts already)

johnjacob:
You mind still adding an alert to it.. i dont mind if it repaints.. thanks

johnjacob

Check this post (and the thread) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173061/page3 . There are quite a few silver trend versions with alerts already added to it there

Börsenkater1969:
Hi mladen, yes, that's ok. i can live with.

Börsenkater1969

Here you go (both indicators needed for proper work) : swing_point.mq4 and indraws_volume_analysis_3.01_alerts.mq4

mladen:
marem2000 That indicator is neither alerting nor playing any sound. There is no code in it that would do that. Some other indicator is making you problem

Thanks Mladen, i will try them out.

hi all

thank you for best forum

can alert for this indicator?

sigdeh-beforexguru.mq4

Files:

Hello , pls help to add pop up alert to this indicator on current candle. This version is stable compared to another version that has alerts.

Thanks in advance

Files:

hesam_sabet:
hi all

thank you for best forum

can alert for this indicator?

sigdeh-beforexguru.mq4

Hi Hesam_sabet, any chance you would have a non-decompiled source code for that indicator.

emmany4:
Hello , pls help to add pop up alert to this indicator on current candle. This version is stable compared to another version that has alerts. Thanks in advance

Hello Emmany, added the alerts.

Files:
Reason: