Indicators with alerts/signal - page 792

hobbit:
Does anybody know if there is an email alert for or if one can be attached to this Heiken Ashi indicator? Thanks.

hobbit

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Almost sure that you will find it there

Yes, thanks mladen, I did go through that thread but could not find an email alert for this version of the HA smoothed.

mladen:
hobbit

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Almost sure that you will find it there

hobbit:
Yes, thanks mladen, I did go through that thread but could not find an email alert for this version of the HA smoothed.

It is probably because that version is a version with a coding issue (error)

This part :

maOpen=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_OPEN,pos);

maClose=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_CLOSE,pos);

maLow=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_LOW,pos);

maHigh=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_HIGH,pos);[/PHP]

is wrong. It has to be :

[PHP] maOpen=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,PRICE_OPEN,pos);

maClose=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,PRICE_CLOSE,pos);

maLow=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,PRICE_LOW,pos);

maHigh=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,PRICE_HIGH,pos);

(the upper will not be allowed to compile by the new metatrader since MODE_CLOSE and PRICE_CLOSE ae different things - compiler will disable you from compiling it because of that). for example. Better to use some correctly coded HA smoothed version with alerts

mrtools:
Shilox, try them now looks like they were commented out.

It now gives non stop deafenen alerts.

Maybe the alert system could be changed completely.

I did find one in a thread at FF. Thanks.

hobbit:
Does anybody know if there is an email alert for or if one can be attached to this Heiken Ashi indicator? Thanks.

shilox:
It now gives non stop deafenen alerts. Maybe the alert system could be changed completely.

Shilox, changed the alerts out.

Files:

Can someone add an alert to the Zerolag Stochs_true indicator? Similar to the wajdyss_Stochastic_indicator, where the arrow appears only after the cross has closed to prevent repainting. Also if there is anyway to plot arrows on the chart and in the sub-window that'd be great. I'll look forward to hearing from you guys, thanks!

I'll attach the indicators below my post

[ATTACH]199542

hi bro mladen...the indi now work well...thanks for the help you are great

by the way there is another indi problem with sound alert and email pls feel free to get another help...your help will be much appreciated and you are really the best...thank you very much

Files:

playnet:
[ATTACH]199542

hi bro mladen...the indi now work well...thanks for the help you are great

by the way there is another indi problem with sound alert and email pls feel free to get another help...your help will be much appreciated and you are really the best...thank you very much

What is the problem with that indicator (apart from being overcomplicated code and that it almost sure should be completely rewritten)?

cnmfx:
Hello,

Can anyone add alert sound for this indicator?

r2_arrows_v4a2.mq4

Let me know if anyone can help me, Thanks advanced.

Hello again,

mladen, can you or other expert member help me add sound alert for this indicator?

let me know if someone can help me with this, I know i am new here, so maybe I can pay for the work... msg me

Reason: