Indicators with alerts/signal - page 790

Hi guys! Attach sound alerts with visual notification on the balls.

Thank you!

Files:

...you've got balls for asking something like this...!

DMNIK:
Hi guys! Attach sound alerts with visual notification on the balls. Thank you!

EA psar

hello mladen,

I HAVE SEEN YOUR name generally replying people that is why I am writing to you... I need a parabolic sar EA with default setting but changeable... and at the same time I want to see stop lost value on my open position... I have reviewed the webpage but I could not find it what I wanted... if it is already available in this web page can you pls provide me link.

also if you are an admin on this web page can we pickup all EA in one subject or can we linked ...?

thx in advance

shilox:
Dear MrTools and Mladen,

Please would you oblige me by looking into this indicator's alert.

It is not functioning.

Thanks!

btrend_sig_2_alert.mq4

Shilox, try them now looks like they were commented out.

Thank you MrTools.

mladen:
Added one option (alertsOnCurrent) : nsndhistory_amp_alert_1.mq4 Here is how it alerts when alerts on are set to true and when the alerts on the current is set to false :

sorry to bother you again mladen, you mind adding the forex-pair which the alert came from .. Thank you very much ..

Mr tools & mladen,

Could you please add alert to this indicator when price touches the BBstop line?

Thanks!

samson

mtf_bbands_stops.mq4

Files:

johnjacob:
sorry to bother you again mladen, you mind adding the forex-pair which the alert came from .. Thank you very much ..

Johnjacob, try this one it should give you the forex-pair with the alert.

Thank you very much mrtools

msdmsd:
EA psar

hello mladen,

I HAVE SEEN YOUR name generally replying people that is why I am writing to you... I need a parabolic sar EA with default setting but changeable... and at the same time I want to see stop lost value on my open position... I have reviewed the webpage but I could not find it what I wanted... if it is already available in this web page can you pls provide me link.

also if you are an admin on this web page can we pickup all EA in one subject or can we linked ...?

thx in advance

msdmsd

Did you see this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182556

Reason: