Indicators with alerts/signal - page 67

One RSI with alert is here.

how to use that indicator in MT4

I am new in forex trading, would you help me how to use and implement all that indicator in MT4

Hi increase

increase:
Sorry i did not spend a lot of time on this one, try this and you can play around with the setting 'alert' change to something lower until it sounds at the right time

Can you a time to add an alert for the crossing between rsi and ma in RSIOMA. Thanx

Email Alert problem at night ?

I set my email alerts during the night to wake me up if a trade is setup. My alerts do not work for some reason when my computer sits for several hours. They work fine when I am on my computer. I have turned off hibernate, standby, and screen savers. Does anyone have experience with this problem ? thx

mladen:
arrows&curves lucas1 indicator changed to alert (once per direction) Just choose what alerts do you want to receive
increase:
Sorry i did not spend a lot of time on this one, try this and you can play around with the setting 'alert' change to something lower until it sounds at the right time

Thanks mladen and increase.

What a great help on me.

I made many pips this week.I love you all!

No many answers so far...

camisa:
Hi all,

I would like to know if someone could program an audio alert when a candle closes below a certain value specified by the user

For example: I want to be alerted when a 30m candle closes below 1.8590 or when a candle closes above 1.8600

I dont bother if price breaks 1.8590 or 1.8600 DURING the duration of the candle, I just want to be notified if those values are breaked at close

Thanks in advance

Do you have succes finding the coder?

Cheers!

Camisa, send me a private message, and I can program that for you when I have a little free time (I am currently at work).

camisa:
Hi all,

I would like to know if someone could program an audio alert when a candle closes below a certain value specified by the user

For example: I want to be alerted when a 30m candle closes below 1.8590 or when a candle closes above 1.8600

I dont bother if price breaks 1.8590 or 1.8600 DURING the duration of the candle, I just want to be notified if those values are breaked at close

Thanks in advance

Okay, I was able to get a minute here at work and here it is. You just put in the numbers you want to be notified of when the previous 30 mintue candle close below or above your prices and it will play an alert sound with the first tick and eevery tick of the next 30 minute candle. If you only want it to play the alert once that would be an easy change, or if you want it to be applied to different time frames just let me know and I can change that too.

Anyway, here it is. Just attach it to a chart and make sure your Epert Advisor is on, and you put your inputs in for the high and low price to beat.

Enjoy!

can someone find out why does the attached indicator not issue an audio alert when a new arrow forms?

the code with the alert is there so maybe I must change a setting to enable it?

Reason: