Indicators with alerts/signal - page 74

Hi,

To explain things further, you can see that there are 1 to 7 number created by this indicator, I need a sound alert whenever "1" (ZLR) appear on the chart. A simple sound with any further messages will do.

I hope this shall explain further. Thanks.

Regards

I am curious...do you use the m5 or the h1 tf?

yyc196:
Hi,

To explain things further, you can see that there are 1 to 7 number created by this indicator, I need a sound alert whenever "1" (ZLR) appear on the chart. A simple sound with any further messages will do.

I hope this shall explain further. Thanks.

Regards

it appears the number one is always a long trade no? or if it is above its a short?

ElectricSavant:
it appears the number one is always a long trade no? or if it is above its a short?

Actually this indicator is suitable for all TF, but it should not be always long trade. Some people might prefer a higher TF for more confirm signal rather than 5m due to noise.

But SL is always an issue here for higher TF.

ok..well I suppose a kind programmer does not need to know these things unless you want a long and a short sound...please excuse the interupption and it seems like a nice indicator to alert the Woodie users about a trigger...

I noticed it disappears...will the sound go off and on then?

ES

ElectricSavant:
ok..well I suppose a kind programmer does not need to know these things unless you want a long and a short sound...please excuse the interupption and it seems like a nice indicator to alert the Woodie users about a trigger...

I noticed it disappears...will the sound go off and on then?

ES

Hi,

Take for instances the EMA crossover indicators, it might alert a few time that is important too because it shows that something is up and users need to pay attention.

Therefore even if someone in this forum will help me with the alert, I still need to modify the indictators to suit me. But the problem for me is that when I place an alert command and run the program, the MT4 hang! That is due to my lousy programming skill. .

So appreciate someone could help or just advise me.

Regards

Hi,

I had added an alert command into the program, i hope it will work this time, waiting to test them out on monday.

double alertTag;

// ----

delta=20; //

level=80;

ZlrBuffer[shift]=EMPTY_VALUE;

// ---- ZLR ?

if ( dn>=6 &&

slowCCI[0]<slowCCI[1] && slowCCI[2]<slowCCI[1] &&

MathAbs(slowCCI[0])<level && MathAbs(slowCCI[1])<level &&

MathAbs(slowCCI[1]-slowCCI[2])>delta

&& (Pattern==0 || Pattern==1))

{

ZlrBuffer[shift]=High[shift]+upnt*Point;

upnt=upnt+5;

Alert("ZLR ",Symbol()," ",Period());

alertTag = Time[0];

}

// ZLR

if ( up>=6

&& slowCCI[0]>slowCCI[1] && slowCCI[2]>slowCCI[1] &&

MathAbs(slowCCI[0])<level && MathAbs(slowCCI[1])<level &&

MathAbs(slowCCI[1]-slowCCI[2])>delta

&& (Pattern==0 || Pattern==1))

{

ZlrBuffer[shift]=Low[shift]-dpnt*Point;

dpnt=dpnt+5;

Alert("ZLR ",Symbol()," ",Period());

alertTag = Time[0];

}

Appreciate if someone could comment my program here. Thanks

Heiken Ashi Zma indicator with alert is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177935

WcciPatterns_v1Alert

yyc196:
Hi,

I have this indicator which I want to make an alert with sound to remind me. Can someone help me to program please?

If not, can some of you expert advise me how to add alert into the program. I tried it myself but the PC hang, which scared me off .

So I really appreciate if someone could help me. Thanks.

Regards

Try this one.

I coded it in such a way that if you only want sound you can change the sound file for different patterns.

If both sound and pop up box are true I do not think the sound plays, only the alert sound from the alert popup.

Robert

Thanks MrPip

MrPip:
Try this one.

I coded it in such a way that if you only want sound you can change the sound file for different patterns.

If both sound and pop up box are true I do not think the sound plays, only the alert sound from the alert popup.

Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the help, I appreciate that because I have learnt something through you programming and get my indicator fixed. Great and cool!

I will test it out on Monday.

Regards

Pip_Sheker

Reason: