Indicators with alerts/signal - page 64

cja:
This should be enough information

CJA

Thank you very very much. Wish you all the luck with the forex market.

Peace be with you..

Peace

Indicator signals

newdigital:
Check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

newdigital,

This HH_LL indicator works for indicator lines on the main chart. I changed the indicator to read a subwindow indicator. Now it kills my machine 100% cpu usage. Lets say I got a cci in the subwindow, I just want to see the highest and lowest values over a specific number of periods/bars.

Can you please direct me in a direction to solve my issue.

Roets:
newdigital,

This HH_LL indicator works for indicator lines on the main chart. I changed the indicator to read a subwindow indicator. Now it kills my machine 100% cpu usage. Lets say I got a cci in the subwindow, I just want to see the highest and lowest values over a specific number of periods/bars.

Can you please direct me in a direction to solve my issue.

I don't remember the other thread. it can be coded of course but I don't have time now sorry.

I just remember zigzag any kind, zigzag+fibo/pivot, fibo/pivot+zigzag and same thing for intra-day and D1 simultaliously, vertical/horizontal lines any kinds, support/resistance/trend lines any kinds, forecasting of support/resistance, forecasting indicator for D1 high/low (for whole current day drawing early morning), high/low of the month/day etc, forecasting high/low for current day/month etc. But it is different than you want.

deleted - answered

MQL 4 coders

Hi...

Any MQL4 coders here who are interested to help me write up a custom code with alerts?

Basically a stochastics DV with alerts.

Please pm me for files.

Thanks

CCI Request

I have seAARCHED THIS THREAD AND COME UPO WITH NOTHING THAT WILL DO THE JOB FOR ME.-00ops Soory for raising me voice.

I will attempt to attach the indicator which is excellent but for one thing, It will only play the alert. Now I can change the alert externally but that defeats my object as I am already using a siren (in plACE OF THE ALERT) to warn of a possible entry. I need the CCI to play anything of mY choosingTO LET me know it is an exit, not and entry.

Can anyone make it play a wave of my chhoosing or somwe othe name not in the MT4 sounds folder - or tell me how to do it.

Most sincere thanks to anyone who can help - Sorry for me spelling I am wqhhooped up an a pain killer at present

Regards'Altos

goldie666:
Hi...

Any MQL4 coders here who are interested to help me write up a custom code with alerts?

Basically a stochastics DV with alerts.

Please pm me for files.

Thanks

Everything about Stochastic https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239 (including stochastic with alert indicators).

alarm indicator for close candle in time frame

hi guys

i want indicator that when candle closed this indicator make custom alarm

and have option like this

alarm :

candle close : true or false

candle open : true or false

time frames :

15 Min : true or false

30 min : true or false

60 Min : true or false

4H :true or false

& an option for browsing custom alarm wave -

Thanks

STEPRSI Alert required

Hi,

Would anyone be so kind as to add an alert to this indicator that flags when it goes up or down through the 50 centreline.

I know it is a simple bit of coding but its beyond me, either a pop up screen or a sound would be great.

rs,

Maybe this will help:

Reason: