Indicators with alerts/signal - page 654

probie:
oh i see , is it possible that the 3 color lsma get an alert too somehow i experienced with it the yellow color always came up before the change on green to red and vice versa

Sorry,

As I said it is a repainting indicator (and that is why it is showing yellow color on history before the change of color - in real time it will not do so) and when all that needs to be corrected is corrected it must work as the nrp version. Alerts on a repainting indicator are a bad idea in general

mladen:
Sorry, As I said it is a repainting indicator (and that is why it is showing yellow color on history before the change of color - in real time it will not do so) and when all that needs to be corrected is corrected it must work as the nrp version. Alerts on a repainting indicator are a bad idea in general

ok then thanks for everything mladen

Alert

Hi Mr Tool and Mladen, could you please set alert for this indicator..dc_signals.mq4dc_signals.mq4

Thanks in advance.

Files:

Miss:
Hi Mr Tool and Mladen, could you please set alert for this indicator..dc_signals.mq4dc_signals.mq4 Thanks in advance.

Miss

Apart from having 6 possible types of alerts (in some cases 2 or 3 as far as I see oposite signals happining on the same bar), how is that indicator actually used?

Files:
dc.gif  43 kb

mrtools:
Ces, about your first question, think it was a problem with the candles themselves, but not for sure, anyway did a little changing on the candle drawing and it seems better to me now, both alert wise and candle drawing wise.

Sirs...

Is there anything you can look into with the painting of the CCI candles?

I am seeing often times when the CCI color will be green (for example) when the price candle is red.

There are other times when changing time frames that I get odd CCI candles plotted on the screen.

Also happens after a long period of having the chart running.

CCI_1 = Live on the chart

CCI_2 = After changing from current time frame to another and then back.

CCI_3 = I see this 'sometimes' after leaving charts run for a long time or other times when I change time frames.

Thanks for anything you can do to clean this printing of the candle colors up.

Files:

cesande:
Sirs...

Is there anything you can look into with the painting of the CCI candles?

I am seeing often times when the CCI color will be green (for example) when the price candle is red.

There are other times when changing time frames that I get odd CCI candles plotted on the screen.

Also happens after a long period of having the chart running.

CCI_1 = Live on the chart

CCI_2 = After changing from current time frame to another and then back.

CCI_3 = I see this 'sometimes' after leaving charts run for a long time or other times when I change time frames.

Thanks for anything you can do to clean this printing of the candle colors up.

Cesande,

Coded these a little differently, looks like it may be better according to my testing so far.

Files:

mrtools:
Cesande, Coded these a little differently, looks like it may be better according to my testing so far.

Thanks a ton!

Will test and let you know if there are any issues.

ces

Edit.....

SUPERB Work M8 !

Thanks a TON once again !

ces

Dear mr.Tools and Mladen,This indicator has alert,arrows, and the message on the screen. But a problem that the message doesn't show on what currency signal. For example, usd/jpy buy or eur/jpy sell.

It can be corrected?

Files:

Air92:
Dear mr.Tools and Mladen,This indicator has alert,arrows, and the message on the screen. But a problem that the message doesn't show on what currency signal. For example, usd/jpy buy or eur/jpy sell. It can be corrected?

Air92

That is a decompiled indicator. I doubt that someone will be willing to change it

mladen:
Air92 That is a decompiled indicator. I doubt that someone will be willing to change it

Ok.Mladen..thank you.

Reason: