Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1127

aress:
Hi everybody... ı need your help....ı have got a indicator...but its repainting....can you make non repainting?? please help me...thank you very much...best regards....

Try out this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download xSuperTrend MTF & alerts nmc.mq4

Could an alert be added for when this indicator crosses zero, and on the slope if it does not cause a problem. The zero cross is the primary request with the slope being the secondary.

It has been adapted for renko/range charts and is unlikely to be successful on normal TF charts.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:
atr_cci.mq4  6 kb

TEAMTRADER:
Could an alert be added for when this indicator crosses zero, and on the slope if it does not cause a problem. The zero cross is the primary request with the slope being the secondary.

It has been adapted for renko/range charts and is unlikely to be successful on normal TF charts.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

Just an observation (for the rest, that are not familiar with the indicator) :

Apart from parameter settings, all the rest is standard : the indicator will work on any chart and any time frame (provided that the parameters are adjusted - especially parameters for levels which are too small for regular charts)

And yes, those kind of alerts can be made

ukpjd:
hi mrtools and mladen can alerts be added tomulti time frames pricechannel_signal_v1.mq4

Hi Ukpjd, from what I can tell there was some repainting issues with that indicator this version should fix that and added the mtf with the alerts.

TEAMTRADER:

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Hi TEAMTRADER, added zero cross and slope alert options

Files:

aress:
Hi everybody... ı need your help....ı have got a indicator...but its repainting....can you make non repainting?? please help me...thank you very much...best regards....

Hi Aress, not sure if "tape" is the same as a bar histo version , but just in case there's one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page639 that looks the same code wise except a much cleaner code from Mladen and no repaint, on a closed bar.

Hi. Can someone explain to me what this indicator does and what its pivots are based on? Thanks alot. And if its not to much trouble can mr tools or mladlen put an alert when the price touches one of the pivot lines. Thanks so much.

Files:
vs_pivotsd.mq4  38 kb

Hello all,

I find somewhere in the internet this fractal indicator, and it's very interesting.

Can someone please add your wonderful system of alerts ?

I don't know if the alerts system can check several bars to see if a fractal has appeared and give the alerts.

Please guys, it's very important for me

Thanks so much !

Files:
fractalis.mq4  8 kb

sharingan9:
Hi. Can someone explain to me what this indicator does and what its pivots are based on? Thanks alot. And if its not to much trouble can mr tools or mladlen put an alert when the price touches one of the pivot lines. Thanks so much.

Probably this explains all :

r1 = (2*p)-yesterday_low;

r2 = p+(yesterday_high - yesterday_low);

r3 = (2*p)+(yesterday_high-(2*yesterday_low));

s1 = (2*p)-yesterday_high;

s2 = p-(yesterday_high - yesterday_low);

s3 = (2*p)-((2* yesterday_high)-yesterday_low);

where p = (yesterday_high + yesterday_low + yesterday_close) / 3;

Thank you very much.

Reason: