Indicators with alerts/signal - page 649

Thank You Mladen

mrtools:
No problem Mrkentet try this version, on the alert message the periods should change as you change the periods in the settings, and on the message it will say the cross is to either the inside of the band or the outside of the band. On your settings you have a choice to have it alert on either the lower or upper band cross in case you just want to monitor just an upper or lower cross.The chart picture is showing an example of the message when the lower fast band crossed the lower slow band to the inside.

Dear Mrtools,

I have try the last indicator that you made for me and it works Fantastic !!! Exactly match with what I am looking for...

Thanks a million for your help and your contribute to this forum...

Best Regards

Mrkentet

mrtools:
Kristina, give it a try, not 100 percent sure it works don't have the 4 indicators that are required, but it should work.

this indicator does'nt alert as it should and its now repainting a closed bar unlike before.

it uses stochastic,osma of macd, cci and fim.

its exactly what i was requesting for on the coding help thread.

mrtools pls have a look at it again. it should print an arrow and alert when the 4 indicators align. if you can make the parameters of the four indicators chosable, that will be great.

you may also want to consider using another well coded set of the mentioned indicators as there is the possibility of error been in the ones used by the original coder.

thanks in Advance

Dear MLaden and mrTools,

See attached screenshot. Everytime when there is an alert it will multiply the signals on screen. Do you know I can avoid these alerts multiplying on chartscreen? I have attached the indi's also.

THx a lot for helping.

Regards Marco

Marco320:
Dear MLaden and mrTools,

See attached screenshot. Everytime when there is an alert it will multiply the signals on screen. Do you know I can avoid these alerts multiplying on chartscreen? I have attached the indi's also.

THx a lot for helping.

Regards Marco

Marco

I am getting different display (like the one on the picture) so I am inable to replicate what you have on the chart

Files:
marco.gif  51 kb

mladen:
Marco I am getting different display (like the one on the picture) so I am inable to replicate what you have on the chart

Hello MLaden,

Thx for your reply. Anyway I tried out on other instruments and with other indicators also but the problem is still there. Do you think it could be the version of metatrader although I use the latest version? I really don't know why this occur?

Regards Marco

Looking to take this indicator to the next level of accuracy. Is it possible to take this semafor indicator and add alerts on close of bar only. And also choose weather it alerts on bullish pullbacks or bearish pullbacks meaning that instead of 3 alerts to choose from it would be 6 to select true or false from. So basically Box Alert Leve1 green Box alert Level 1 redbox. Box Alert Level 2 green box Box Alert Level 2 red box. And Box Alert Level 3 Green Box Box Alert Level 3 red box. And make all on the close of the bar. If this can be accomplished this would cut back drastically on the overloading alerts sent. Thank You in advance Mr. Tools and Mladen I have been coming to this site for a while you guy's have never let me down and play a major role to my trading success Thanks again and Bless you.

3_level_zz_semafor_alert_1.01.mq4

FxTrendsTrader:
Looking to take this indicator to the next level of accuracy. Is it possible to take this semafor indicator and add alerts on close of bar only. And also choose weather it alerts on bullish pullbacks or bearish pullbacks meaning that instead of 3 alerts to choose from it would be 6 to select true or false from. So basically Box Alert Leve1 green Box alert Level 1 redbox. Box Alert Level 2 green box Box Alert Level 2 red box. And Box Alert Level 3 Green Box Box Alert Level 3 red box. And make all on the close of the bar. If this can be accomplished this would cut back drastically on the overloading alerts sent. Thank You in advance Mr. Tools and Mladen I have been coming to this site for a while you guy's have never let me down and play a major role to my trading success Thanks again and Bless you. 3_level_zz_semafor_alert_1.01.mq4

Try this one

Set the AlertsOnBar to 1 to get alerts on a closed bar

Just threw it on the chart great accomplishment is there still a chance to get alerts and seperate the green from red alerts? green are for bullish trends and red alert on bearish pullbacks on bearish trends if it's possible plz convert at mladen if not totally understandable I'm thankful for all you have done today.

Hi guys,

Is it possible to add sound and pop-up mesage alert into this indi?

And it would be great to make this indi SW Histo.

I found that this indi with some preferences give a good results.

hull_variation.mq4

Files:
Reason: