Indicators with alerts/signal - page 555

mrtools:
Ok when applying the indicator to a chart then simply change the MODE_LWMA's(which will show as method 3 on your chart) to method 1, which is MODE_EMA.

Okay thanks a lot

samuelkanu:
Okay thanks a lot

No Problem any trouble with it let us know!

mrtools:
Added all the divergence alerts, don't think the indicators themselves repaint but the divergence will repaint since we are dealing with peaks and valleys.

mrtools, could you include the pair of the indicators alert? the pair not appear on the mt4 mobile, example:

Files:
1_1.png  25 kb
2.png  17 kb

10+YearTrader:
Hello,

I have been looking at MACD indicators and I have found 2 that do what I was looking for and I'm wondering if it would be possible to combine the 2 to do what I would like in order to save some screen space? I wanted to post this question here in case it is possible then the end result indicator will be posted here and it will have an alert function in it.

The MACD Email Alert Final has most of the features I need like Input settings for sound, email, MA cross, Histo change, Signal line cross, EMA and SMA settings etc. But what it doesn't have the MACD with crossing does have. It's the plotting of vertical bars on the chart when the histo changes and the MA's cross. But what would be better if the trader could have it in the settings to pick if they want it to plot vertical bars on/off for histo change, signal line cross and MA cross AND this would be added into the MACD Email Alert Final indicator.

So basically, I'm asking to have the code taken from the MACD with crossing indicator to plot the vertical lines on the chart and have it added to the MACD Email alert final indicator and have it where in the settings the trader can choose to either plot vertical lines for MA cross, Histo change and Signal line cross ON or OFF individually.

Personally, I'm just wanting to be notified by sound, pop up and email when the Histogram crosses above/below zero and to have the vertical line plotted on the chart where it happened. But I know there will be other traders that want the other crossing notifications so I'm hoping it can be done with all crossings. Also, being able to set which vertical bars get plotted on/off can help with the clutter on the screen.

I hope I have been clear with the changes needed but if not let me know and I'll try and clear it up.

Thanks in advance,

10+

Did somebody of the great Forum made this fusion of both 2 macd's to create MACD Ultimate (full customization package)? from post #3786

Please share!

pips for all

Ripefx

elcomepips:
mrtools, could you include the pair of the indicators alert? the pair not appear on the mt4 mobile, example:

Elcomepips, added the pair symbols and updated the alert code a bit.

ripefx:
Did somebody of the great Forum made this fusion of both 2 macd's to create MACD Ultimate (full customization package)? from post #3786

Please share!

pips for all

Ripefx

Hi

Try attached indicator till any coder will make such indicator you requested !

Attached indicator almost give same signal except it does not draw vertical lines on chart

ps: Indicator use signal ema instead sma so you will find little difference in result !

Files:

I am looking to add push notifications to my indicators how can i get information on how to add this feature to the mt4 indicators I currently use? Mr. Tools or Mladen

FxTrendsTrader:
I am looking to add push notifications to my indicators how can i get information on how to add this feature to the mt4 indicators I currently use? Mr. Tools or Mladen

FxTrendsTrader

As far as code is concerned all you have to do is to add one line :

SendNotification("some text");

And it will send a push notification. Of course you have to set up the push notifications in options too in order to make it work

FxTrendsTrader:

Also these indicators here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page373 all have push notification added, maybe you can use for example.

Hello Mr Tools, I am new to the forum and I am trying to see if anyone could possibly help. I have seen Bollinger band indicators where it signals and alerts if the candlestick closes on the outside of the Bollinger band but I am looking for an indicator where the candlestick and shadow lines open and closes completely outside the Bollinger bands. Is this possible? Thanks so much for any help

Reason: