Indicators with alerts/signal - page 549

mladen:
Arecibo Here you go. Set the "ShowLines" to true to make the vertical lines visible

is this XO indicator repaint?

fxsrikanth:
is this XO indicator repaint?

No, it does not

mladen:
No, it does not

you mean this is also a non repaint indicator? "XO clean_alerts + lines.mq4"

do not feel bad about me, as i ask u again......oz it feels good when we get a conformation from a person like u.

fxsrikanth:
you mean this is also a non repaint indicator? "XO clean_alerts + lines.mq4" do not feel bad about me, as i ask u again......oz it feels good when we get a conformation from a person like u.

That was the one I was referring to : it does not repaint

elcomepips:
hi,

can you put email and notification alerts to this indicators?

this indicators repaint?

thks

Added all the divergence alerts, don't think the indicators themselves repaint but the divergence will repaint since we are dealing with peaks and valleys.

akrolytis:
Good Day,

May someoe can help me with this indicator? I am using it on 15min TF. May you guys can fix alert and little repainting issue?

Thank You in advance.

akrolytis

As far as I see (since the "Leledc-SsrcforceFinal" indicator is missing in order to allow that indicator to work), my guess is that it uses snake force (centered TMA) It means that it can not be made a non-repainting one

mrtools:
Added all the divergence alerts, don't think the indicators themselves repaint but the divergence will repaint since we are dealing with peaks and valleys.

many thks mrtools, my question is the arrows repainted?

?

mrtools:
Benobi, added the alerts.

Hello Mrtools, thanks for all the good works. Please in addition to the alerts you added to this indicator, can you include the name of the forex pair that is showing the alert.

Thanks in advance.

emmany4:
Hello Mrtools, thanks for all the good works. Please in addition to the alerts you added to this indicator, can you include the name of the forex pair that is showing the alert. Thanks in advance.

Hello Emmany4,

Added the symbol and while running the back test don't think the alerts were working, so fixed that and they are working now on back test and should work in real.

mladen:
akrolytis As far as I see (since the "Leledc-SsrcforceFinal" indicator is missing in order to allow that indicator to work), my guess is that it uses snake force (centered TMA) It means that it can not be made a non-repainting one

Thank You mladen. Do you have your own thread, where can I follow You? May You can give some insights about indicators? How do You recognise which one repaints, which one doesn't?

Thank You!

Reason: