Indicators with alerts/signal - page 557

Mansi:
Can anyone please add an option to turn the alert on or off in this indicator. The alert keeps on alerting while i dont see any option to turn if off.

Also this indicator seems to work on movement in points , can it be modified to work on Percentage instead.

Thanks.

Mansi, looks like it uses a percentage in its settings, also have this version with all the alerts, with on/off. This version says v7 but looks the same code wise.

Files:

mrtools:

Then on an open chart go to tools/options/events then go to alert and change the wav file to match your file name.

that i didn't know

one little problem though... why is it that after i follow your instruction the file (when the alarm is triggered) also opens in my windows media player?

also, i note that my file is "WAV" (with all caps) and the other file in the sound folder is "wav". is there any difference better the two? could this be the reason why the file also opens in audio player?

Thanks in advance.

Don_xyZ:
that i didn't know

one little problem though... why is it that after i follow your instruction the file (when the alarm is triggered) also opens in my windows media player?

also, i note that my file is "WAV" (with all caps) and the other file in the sound folder is "wav". is there any difference better the two? could this be the reason why the file also opens in audio player?

Thanks in advance.

oh... don't bother. i solved it

mrtools:
Mansi, looks like it uses a percentage in its settings, also have this version with all the alerts, with on/off. This version says v7 but looks the same code wise.

Thanks Mrtools , but there seems some difference when i compare the code of 2 indicators. If u cud just remove the alerts altogether(if modifying them is time consuming) from the indicator i posted Or even if u cud point me to what i shud do to remove alerts.

i wud be really thankful to u.

Thanks

Mansi

Mansi:
Thanks Mrtools , but there seems some difference when i compare the code of 2 indicators. If u cud just remove the alerts altogether(if modifying them is time consuming) from the indicator i posted Or even if u cud point me to what i shud do to remove alerts.

i wud be really thankful to u.

Thanks

Mansi

Mansi, wasn't time consuming was just being lazy , anyway removed the old alerts and added the other ones, the alerts seem to be working, but please test to make sure.

Files:

mrtools:
Mansi, wasn't time consuming was just being lazy , anyway removed the old alerts and added the other ones, the alerts seem to be working, but please test to make sure.

Thanks a lot MrTools for modifying the indicator.

Hello mrtools i have been searching for a cci indicator that will show an arrow alert when there is a cross of the 100 or -100 level from up or from down and the one that i came across was incorrect and also lagging. I need one to show the cross of the levels from any direction and let the alert have option of on current candle and closed candle. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools i have been searching for a cci indicator that will show an arrow alert when there is a cross of the 100 or -100 level from up or from down and the one that i came across was incorrect and also lagging. I need one to show the cross of the levels from any direction and let the alert have option of on current candle and closed candle. Thanks in advance

Hello Samuelkanu, made this version will show every cross of 100 or -100(the levels can be changed) so you will have a lot of arrows.

mrtools:
Hello Samuelkanu, made this version will show every cross of 100 or -100(the levels can be changed) so you will have a lot of arrows.

Mrtools it is almost what i want but the arrow directions are not correct. I want the arrow to show the cross of the over bought or oversold regions like cross of the -100 down from up i want the arrow and alert to show the cross of -100 down i.e it has crossed -100 down and the arrow to show down meaning sort of break out in the down region. Hope you understand with the picture attached

Files:
cciarrow.gif  15 kb

Hello!

I'm a newbie here testing out thv trix indicator. I have a doubt concerning the alerts, because when i get a divergence alert, it appears on my platform 2 candles after the signal arrow, and sometimes that means it's to late to get into the market. Is that normal? Can i change the alert settings to get the signal at the previous candles?

Thanks in advance for your help! It's really helpful to read your posts.

Reason: