Indicators with alerts/signal - page 328

christinaLi:
I'd like to help, but this indicator repaints heavily and it'll be very messy for alerts in real time. Are you aware of that?

Hi,

I know this indicator repaints but when I'm using 33 or 46 period in 15 or 30 min chart it repaints less, maximum 2 bars. And I'm using three of them with different settings to get the real view. Last few days I'm getting good result using this indicator.

It would be great if you add alert option like the HMA indicator.

Regards,

N.Hasan

farspam:
Christina I watch the main 6 pairs. EURUSD/AUDUSD/GBPUSD/USDCAD/USDCHF/USDJPY

I would like an alarm when any of the pairs break the previous day hi/lo.

Basically if any of the pairs break the day high low then others might follow or that I then go and watch that pair.

Hi, farspam,

I have made the break daily HL indicator for you. So far I only took the time to make for the current pair, so it's not taking care of all pairs. To handle multiple pair it needs to be written differently and I can't seem to find any more time now.

So you need to attach this indicator on every chart you want to watch for the break. The indicator will give out an alert when price first break out H or L during a day.

daily_hl_breakout.mq4

Enjoy,

Christina

Files:

fx47:
Hi,

I know this indicator repaints but when I'm using 33 or 46 period in 15 or 30 min chart it repaints less, maximum 2 bars. And I'm using three of them with different settings to get the real view. Last few days I'm getting good result using this indicator.

It would be great if you add alert option like the HMA indicator.

Regards,

N.Hasan

Hi Hasan,

Can you please post your template?

Thanks

fxd01

fxd01:
Hi Hasan,

Can you please post your template?

Thanks

fxd01

Here is the template and indicators.

christinaLi:
Even you only have the ex4 file, it's still possible to code the alert, there's no problem. We just need to create another indicator for that. I've put your indicator on the chart, looks like it's simply 2 CCI lines with different settings, no more than that. So really no need to use this indicator. I can code a alert system with either 1 CCI line or 2 CCI lines, not sure what you want. Are you saying you want to have an alert when either CCI line 1 cross 100 or CCI line 2 cross 100?

Hey man,

thanks for the input! .. yeah, forgot to mention that, thanx!.. what I actually want is alerts for the "trend cci".. so thats the slower line, which is set by default to 14... But, as indicated previously I want to be able to set multiple timeframe alerts for this trend cci from within the same chart.. so even though Im looking at say the 15min timeframe, I want it to track the other predefined timeframes as well.. And also, the alert rules should be modifiable as well.. so I that I can change the alert levels to/from 100, 200, 300 and 0.

Just for clarity, here is my intial post once again..

First, I'm looking for a CCI indicator with an alert when CCI crosses a specified level, say +100, but I want this level to be modifiable to say +200 or 0 in the user interface.

Second, I would like to be able to set multiple alerts for different time-frames... so lets say sound alerts for the time-frames 15m, 30m, 1h, 4h, Daily, all at once.

Third, I would like to be able to manually select different wave files for the different alerts/time-frames from the user interface.

And fourth, it would be best if all of the above could be integrated with the double CCI indicator I'm already using, which you can find attached to this post.

That's probably it.. will let you know if I think of anything else.. :P ... maybe an option to have it make my coffee too.. haha..

Thanx for the help!! Cheers.

JD

fx47:
Here is the template and indicators.

Thanks Hasan, really appreciated.

christinaLi:
I'd like to help, but this indicator repaints heavily and it'll be very messy for alerts in real time. Are you aware of that?

Hi Christina,

I have requested you to add alert option on sefc084 indicator. Any update about that?

Best,

fx47

fx47:
Hi Christina,

I have requested you to add alert option on sefc084 indicator. Any update about that?

Best,

fx47

Sure I will get it done soon. You just need to be aware of the repaint effect. Once we gives out an alert, if it changes color after that, we can't do anything about it.

hi, i've been looking like mad to get my hands on an indi that alerts when price hits a previous fractal price

but couldn't find one. there for, could any coder add an alert.popup into this indi pls!!

it's named "alarm" but there isn't any... :s

Bid=PreviousFractal will do,

thank you

Files:

hi.

Anyone have this indicator of the alarm؟

thanks.

Files:
dt_zz_nen.mq4  5 kb
Reason: