Indicators with alerts/signal - page 325

dansmol:
Dear fx47

Give me a few days to go back home. The indicator I posted because it was

in my laptop. The EA is in my computer home. If you dont have any news from me ,please PM me

Regards

Dan

Hello, I would like to request for the EA of TCCI. Thanks.

alert

hello

please anyone can add alert to indicator. thanks

Files:
magicbars.ex4  4 kb

putanginamo:
Hello, I would like to request for the EA of TCCI. Thanks.

There it is!

Best to use in 1H,4H,Daily

Regards

Dan

Files:
dan_ea_1.mq4  15 kb
dan_ea_1.ex4  16 kb

I have a great idea for an EA, please PM

hi

please can add alert to indicator. thanks

Files:

MM like martingale

Hello guys, I have one idea, everybody know martingale but he need realy big account but the big advantage is that you only need one win to go back + something little. And my idea is use fibonanci sequence like a lot size, and rrr 1:2 with random entry ( indicator, time or weather ) and here is little example why is fibonanci better then martingale :

Fib. sequence is : 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144,233

Martingale ||||||| Fib.

1 |||||||||||||| 1

2 ||||||| ||||||| 1

4 ||||||| ||||||| 2

8 ||||||| ||||||| 3

16 |||||||||||||| 5

32 ||||||| ||||||| 8

64 ||||||| ||||||| 13

128 |||||||||||||| 21

256 ||||||| ||||||| 34

512 |||||||||||||| 55

1024 ||||||| ||||||| 89

If we have 10SL maybe on 1minut chart eu/rusd it is very big different between loss 10240$ or

890$ on the last trade and if we count losses it is on martingale : -20470$ and for Fib : -2320$. And if you win last trade on martingale is +100$ and fibo : 350$.

And If we dont use full lot size (1lot) but maybe 0,1 (0,1 | 0,1 | 0,2 | 0,3 | 0,5.... ) we can use realy small account for this MM Sorry for my English and if somebody have a time and think that this can work I will be glad for some EA for testing

breakeven function

hello,

i'm trading an half manual system based on consolidation and i enter, size and close my trade with an ea that i have built with the forex ea generator ea software but i can't have the breakeven function to work the way i want and i m totally lost on programming.

i would like my ea to put stoploss on entering price +/- spread after n pips profits.

i share the ea and indicator, if somebody could take the time to add this function, this could be helpfull for others as well.

let me know if you need more details.sampr_opener_amp_sl__channel_close__marge.ex4sampr_opener__mid_channel_sl__channel_close__marge.ex4pchannel.mq4support_and_resistance_barry.mq4

regards

previous day high/low breakout alert indicator?

Hi Guys,

Anyone know of an indicator that will audible alarm/alert/email when a previous days high/low is approached/broken for all/specific currency pairs?

I play breakout of previous days so I need to know when its happening......

Ive been looking but really cant find it in any thread.

Any help would really be appreciated...

Help coding MaCross Macd Envelope Trailing EA

So basically I have two EA's and I have been trying to "blend" them together so I can run a backtest with the strategy tester (MT4). I have done some manual testing with this system (2145 pips/month average) and i'm pretty sure it worths.

description:

MaCross MACD EA opens the position based un moving average crossover and MACD, then, Envelope Trailing EA trails the stop. So i'd like that but in a single EA.

i have failed to blend this EA's, I get it to compile but it doesn't actually work, and I can't find what am I doing wrong.

If anyone can help me please.

Xpert Advisor

I want an EA where it Open position when the big "3" show up. It should take care the movement of the big "3" circle since it is usually move from the first position when it first appear.

I don't have the source code for that indicator, but perhaps it is similar to 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor indicator.

checkout this link

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178414

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/163/level_zz.gif

Thank you

Reason: