could possible to make alert and arrow as shonw in snap with mtf

You can use zigzag instead of that indicator

hi

i need only very best indicator for signals 10pip tp or 5pip but win rate 95%

please help

2016.12.19 #15135
ednineball:

Hey mladen,

Can you tell me which lines i need to edit to make the arrows on the chart larger in this indicator 

I have the one made by Keris 

In picture you can increase/decrease arrow size with some picture editor like photo shop only,with out code.

I want to change the arrow size in the indicator, not the picture. Therefore i need to know which line in the indicator source code to change, since i am not a coder, I looked at the source code and cannot figure it out....so one of you genuis coders should be able to tell me.

Thanks in advance

ednineball:

I want to change the arrow size in the indicator, not the picture. Therefore i need to know which line in the indicator source code to change, since i am not a coder, I looked at the source code and cannot figure it out....so one of you genius coders should be able to tell me.

Thanks in advance

here is the source code, and i want to change the arrow size that displays on the chart, not the bottom window, to 1 size larger.

The bottom window arrow size is adjustable in the indicator edit position. 

G'day Mladen,

Could you please add alerts when orange line changes to limegreen and vice versa?

Thank you kindly,

Will 

Files:

hi

please help

please answer mladen or user sal

iransms:

hi

please help

please answer mladen or user sal

There is a lot of stuff at this forum that you will (after you take some time and do a day-to-day basis trading as a process of learning how to trade) that you will most certainly find useful in your newly acquired skills of trading
Reason: