Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1519

sal:

now i can see in this cahrt with another broker MT4 platfrom.  i dont know what is the mistake happeend.

I need your support to modify the colours as per the market mode.

1. STRONG UP TREND

2. STRONG DOWN TREND

3. NOISY TREND.

if it possible to give an friendly version will be more good. In the input parameter nothing shown and i cant do any i custom setting. pls help...

That indicator is a demo : the colors it is showing just as a demo how colored lines can be drawn (peure random positions)

Use some indicator that has some logic for colors

mladen:

That indicator is a demo : the colors it is showing just as a demo how colored lines can be drawn (peure random positions)

Use some indicator that has some logic for colors

ok fine.. its get from website. but some logic is very nice. i hope 3 colours just defined for the 3 trends only. if its similiar logic have any indicator pls. post!! :)

hi mladen,

i got this news readher indicator ex file from forum.  but its asking new update. could you please update the file in mql4

sal:
ok fine.. its get from website. but some logic is very nice. i hope 3 colours just defined for the 3 trends only. if its similiar logic have any indicator pls. post!! :)
Nagh, they (the colors) have nothing with a trend

mladen:
Nagh, they (the colors) have nothing with a trend
Can you make an arrow & alert when colour change trend and try to correct any error/warning in the code.

hi mrtools

please share this indicator(candle Indicator)Not QQE. Is it a repainting indicator?

Hi mladen, is it possible to add alert sound, message, email - arrows Gap, arrow Size and arrows Code to this indicator (supres_breakouts_1.mq4). Thanks.

Julio:
Hi mladen, is it possible to add alert sound, message, email - arrows Gap, arrow Size and arrows Code to this indicator (supres_breakouts_1.mq4). Thanks.
Support and resistance barry is using fractals adjustable period. Which makes it recalculating

mntiwana,

Is the cancdle colours change is not in this indicator?. I am unable to get the same . (see attached snap).

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11502-adaptive-lookback-indicators/page81

Files:

sal:

mntiwana,

Is the cancdle colours change is not in this indicator?. I am unable to get the same . (see attached snap).

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11502-adaptive-lookback-indicators/page81

You means like this.

your picture is not clear as hiding some thing,also your question is not clear enough,just guessing around.

Reason: