Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1558

Hello members,

please, could somebody take a mobile push function to this indicator?

Because the eMail notification is not so nice.

Thank you very much for your kindly support

Best wishes to all & good trades!
Files:

Julio:
Dear Mr. Mladen,

Little reminder to this question ...

Could it please be done? Sorry for bothering you, but is there a possibility to add your standard alert set and requested lines to this indicator? I would be very grateful for it, because I'm just exhausted from being continually drawing lines manually.

Thank you in advance for your help and time

With best regards,

Julio

I think at least I have sent a couple of messages regarding this request. I do not usually make many requests, but as a member of the forum for some time now, I think that at least I deserve a response even if it is not as expected.

Regards, 

Hi Paco05,

Thank you so much for the change that you made! I confirm that it is just what I wanted! Unfortunately I am not able to make these changes ..
In any case, I thank you again for your invaluable help.

Barons1

HI i just download this indicator and a pop up tell me i dont have the right name anything could be done for that ?  it is the latest set of averages . Thanks 

Pierre63 

Pierre63:

HI i just download this indicator and a pop up tell me i dont have the right name anything could be done for that ?  it is the latest set of averages . Thanks 

Pierre63 

last ver "averages - mtf - alerts  8.7"

Thanks mntiwana that was fast ! but  they dont work nothing appear on the screen and there is an histo version of this ?

Pierre63 

Sorry i tried it again and it work but there is an histo version of this ?

Pierre63 

hello people, anybody have TDI cross with arrows and buffers for the arrows to share?

Thanks soo much. 

Pierre63:

Sorry i tried it again and it work but there is an histo version of this ?

Pierre63 

Last histo ver on Averages "averages - mtf - alerts - histo 8.4"

mntiwana:
Last histo ver on Averages "averages - mtf - alerts - histo 8.4"

Many Thanks mntiwana.

Pierre63 

Reason: