Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1501

sal:

its 2ma line at different periods  :) hope its clear.

by the way these 2ma are HMA.  i do have the code for this but its not sutiable for mt4. :(

Why is it not suitable for mt4?

So far I haven't seen any of the Hull averages that is any different than mt4 version(s). Even more : some of the hull variations exist only for mt4.

my MT4   slow  down or freezes  please  can anyone proffer solution or indicators that could help de- freeze it. Thanks 

henrykfx:
my MT4   slow  down or freezes  please  can anyone proffer solution or indicators that could help de- freeze it. Thanks 

What are you using ?

Check your experts tab for error messages

henrykfx:
I have this printed in front of my desk, myb can help you:

It's happened when indicators try to access a huge amount of history data if I am not wrong. To avoid this issue you just need to remove that indicator which freezes your platform.

For Windows: First you have to make hidden files visible of your system. Then follow these directories to the end to get access to the terminal in order to remove that indicator:

Local Disk (C:) > Users > John Doe (User Name) > AppData > Roaming > MetaQuotes > Terminal > Here you'll see some random folders. Just open the very first one > MQL4 > Indicators

Now just remove the indicator file (both mq4 and ex4) and restart your platform.

Regards

mladen:

Why is it not suitable for mt4?

So far I haven't seen any of the Hull averages that is any different than mt4 version(s). Even more : some of the hull variations exist only for mt4.

shall i post the code for the same. i am not expert to read the codes. hope you can varify the same. :)

thanks in advance

hi mladen,

could you fix the error of this indicator . unable to see in the chart. might be old version.

sal:

hi mladen,

could you fix the error of this indicator . unable to see in the chart. might be old version.

You need "RSX" indicator too in order to make that one work

mladen:

no required too.. this is not realted to that. :)

sal:
no required too.. this is not realted to that. :)

Line 92 of the indicator you posted

for (i=limit;i>=0;i--) ExtMapBuffer[i]=iCustom(NULL,0,"RSX",Len,0,i);

If you do not have the indicator called "RSX" in the indicators folder, that indicator will not work. Related to it believe it or not ...

mladen:
the attached sanp helps .. i did in HMA 2 lines with different periods and add. i confirm the trend subchart for the signal strength
Files:
Reason: