Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1499

pacois:
The deviation if you put the same period as the period 21-21 deviation 1 period 12 -18 deviation 0.

Hello Pacois,

Pls. see the snaps where the location excatly needs arrow to paint. 

you can use any setting periods which is not important, but arrow must be at when 2 same colour change in live candle.

can you try in hma_sniper indi .. :)

Thanks in advance.!!

Files:
rule-ma.png  29 kb

sal:

Hello Pacois,

Pls. see the snaps where the location excatly needs arrow to paint. 

you can use any setting periods which is not important, but arrow must be at when 2 same colour change in live candle.

can you try in hma_sniper indi .. :)

Thanks in advance.!!

Files:

pacois:

Hi Pacois,

The location is not corretly paint.  :) - see snap.

for testing , pls. use the below settings in HMA indi attached in chart. add 2 times to get 2lines of HMA.

period : 15/15

price: close

Type: Exp.

sal:

Hi Pacois,

The location is not corretly paint.  :) - see snap.

for testing , pls. use the below settings in HMA indi attached in chart. add 2 times to get 2lines of HMA.

period : 15/15

price: close

Type: Exp.

Files:

pacois:
still some arrows not followed the rules. (snap attached)
Files:

jebanie:

Dear MrTools and Mladen!

i really like this indi! smoothed version - better signals but it has still some baaad entry signals.... i try many others indicators with it to filter and finally i have some better results but my screen is a big mess..(around 8 indcators - side windows) i want to combine that to filter arrows and make it simpler but for that i need mq4 version... could You be so kind and post it here?? i have mq4 of not smoothed version but i dont know in which line i need to make that smooth function... please any help would be great!

Regards!
JjBanko

Please Mr.Mladen could You plsease post here smoothed 

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts mq4 version ?

Regards
JjBanko 

mntiwana:

Thread "Indicators with alerts/signal" today reached its first 1000s anniversary,thanks to "TSD and Moderators" for their entire and tireless service.

Just to say "thank you", Mladen, mntiwana and all TSD staff and collaborators in this 1000´s thread page. Keep the great job. :-)

Thread "Indicators with alerts/signal" today reached its first 1000s anniversary,thanks to "TSD and Moderators" for their entire and tireless help/service.

fxnewbie:
Just to say "thank you", Mladen, mntiwana and all TSD staff and collaborators in this 1000´s thread page. Keep the great job. :-)
Yes, moderators helped a lot to all of us.

mntiwana:

Thread "Indicators with alerts/signal" today reached its first 1000s anniversary,thanks to "TSD and Moderators" for their entire and tireless help/service.

Make a mark too 
Reason: