Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1498

pacois:

hi pacois,

hope you may read my post #14963.  pls. response and if any clarificiaton pls. do message. :)

thanks in adance.

sal:

hi pacois,

hope you may read my post #14963.  pls. response and if any clarificiaton pls. do message. :)

thanks in adance.

Hello sal is very difficult to create an alert for indicator with a period of one minute, then check out with 5 timeframe, decreasing Level2Up (-0.0-1.0-2.0) etc, it is less signals.

pacois:
Hello sal is very difficult to create an alert for indicator with a period of one minute, then check out with 5 timeframe, decreasing Level2Up (-0.0-1.0-2.0) etc, it is less signals.

Thanks for your kind effort !!

A lot signals not helps to take good trade. 

pls. send a private message and advise on it.  hope this will gets a good results.

Dear Mladen,

Could you please provide me an indicator attached in snapshot.

Its for quadrant trading.

Thanks in advance.

Nishant 

Files:
Capture.JPG  55 kb

Good Day!

Dear Mladen

could you please adivse me the difference of standard MA and Nonlag_MA_NRP_AMP_MTF _NMC ?

input parameters description mnetioned as Nlm & PCT filter stands for ??

Is it possible to add 2 more Nlm periods, Price & pct filter??

sal:

Good Day!

Dear Mladen

could you please adivse me the difference of standard MA and Nonlag_MA_NRP_AMP_MTF _NMC ?

input parameters description mnetioned as Nlm & PCT filter stands for ??

Is it possible to add 2 more Nlm periods, Price & pct filter??

Which explanation would you like :)

Without kidding now : even though all averages can be classified as digital filters, nonlag ma is "more digital filter" than the standard ma (for example sma is a digital filter with all the coefficients equal to 1/period, while nonlag ma has those coefficients calculated completely different way)

mladen:

Which explanation would you like :)

Without kidding now : even though all averages can be classified as digital filters, nonlag ma is "more digital filter" than the standard ma (for example sma is a digital filter with all the coefficients equal to 1, while nonlag ma has those coefficients calculated completely different way)

:):)  

I requeste for my knowledge..I wonder that the name of this indicator is quite long like a train :)

a lengthy of tittle name with short cut and inside as well ... :(

for example pct filter ??  pct ... full name !!

really amazing short cuts inside.

sal:

:):)  

I requeste for my knowledge..I wonder that the name of this indicator is quite long like a train :)

a lengthy of tittle name with short cut and inside as well ... :(

for example pct filter ??  pct ... full name !!

really amazing short cuts inside.

That name was logical before the migration : "nonlag ma nrp & mtf & alerts & arrows & zigzag nmc"

• nrp for non-repaint
  • mtf for multi time frame
  • nmc for new metatrader compatible
  • the rest is the usual

mladen:

That name was logical before the migration : "nonlag ma nrp & mtf & alerts & arrows & zigzag nmc"

• nrp for non-repaint
  • mtf for multi time frame
  • nmc for new metatrader compatible
  • the rest is the usual

Thanks and nice to get  the shortcut names. Really useful. :)

please add alert touch line

please...

Files:
Reason: