Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1156

rainbow101:
rsi-signals.mq4

can trouble someone to add push notification and mtf to this indi?

thanks alot.

rainbow101

Try out this one : rsi__mtf_amp_alertsarrows_1.01_nmc.mq4

mrtools:
Engula have you seen these versions here: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

hi mrtools,

i checked and my version corresponds to the "Polarized Fractal Efficiency - Erkhardt.mq4". but there's no color change at slope change in that indi, too. can this be added? thanks.

engula:
hi mrtools, i checked and my version corresponds to the "Polarized Fractal Efficiency - Erkhardt.mq4". but there's no color change at slope change in that indi, too. can this be added? thanks.

Hi Engula, added the nrp slope coloring.

mladen:
This would be it :
updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page513

can the alerts be made to be divergence alerts only please

dagoods:
can the alerts be made to be divergence alerts only please

That indicator does not show divergences (and can not show them - see the way how it shows values - it would need to show a single value in order to be able to show divergence)

Dear mladen and mrtools,

Im looking for this indicator in the separate window below the chart. Have you seen it anywhere? got it?

Appreciate all your help and efforts

Files:
trend.gif  32 kb

mladen:
That indicator does not show divergences (and can not show them - see the way how it shows values - it would need to show a single value in order to be able to show divergence)

Thanks. Is there any absolute strength or ASH indicator that does allow divergence alerts? if so can one please be posted. Thanks again.

Kind Regards

Hello Mladen & MrTools,

I would like to add up / down arrows in this indicator's window when the entry CCi crosses the trend CCi on bar close. I don't need pop up alerts, only arrows. I hope there are enough buffers left for this.

doublecci-with_smavbobslowvk.mq4

Thanks in advance.

Hello Mladen & MrTools,

Thanks for the great work you are doing. I am requesting you to include an alert on the snake force indicator I have attached especially when the colour changes from light green/red to dark green/red. I will be very grateful. Thanks in advancesnakeforce.mq4

Files:

dagoods:
Thanks. Is there any absolute strength or ASH indicator that does allow divergence alerts? if so can one please be posted. Thanks again. Kind Regards

As simple as possible: 00 level trading - Page 1622 @ Forex Factory

Reason: