Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1134

ripefx:
Does anyone knows if there is a 4TF CCI that you can set CCI period for each time frame? is it possible to code it and share, thanks...

ripefx

i dont know if it help you,try it.....MLADENS ver

mntiwana:
ripefx i dont know if it help you,try it.....MLADENS ver

Thank you mntiwana, but i already have that one, what i'm looking for is to set up a 6 period on 60M and a 14 Period on a 30M, in a 5 min chart IMHO is a nice setup.

ripefx:
Thank you mntiwana, but i already have that one, what i'm looking for is to set up a 6 period on 60M and a 14 Period on a 30M, in a 5 min chart IMHO is a nice setup.

ripefx

this tri cci woodies have all options for all TF and adjustable CCi periods,try it ,may be this help you.

Files:

UCS oscillator

Hello Mladen and Mr Tools,

could you please add the alert to this great oscillator so we can hear when the first lighter coloured bar appears after the darker ones?

ucs_oscillator_-_general.mq4

Big thanks to Mladen who made it possible for us to use it on MT4!

zefx:
Hello Mladen and Mr Tools,

could you please add the alert to this great oscillator so we can hear when the first lighter coloured bar appears after the darker ones?

ucs_oscillator_-_general.mq4

Big thanks to Mladen who made it possible for us to use it on MT4!

zefx

Here is a version with alerts added : ucs_oscillator_-_general_amp_alerts.mq4

can you pls add a bicolor vertical line in the subwindow and sound alert at zero-cross after current bar is closed?

many thanks in advance.

percentage_price_oscillator.mq4

Please guys could you help add an alert to this indi, anytime it changes color. thanks in advance

Narutopips:
Please guys could you help add an alert to this indi, anytime it changes color. thanks in advance

Narutopips

That is a repainting solar wind indicator. Check this thread for explanation : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

mladen:
Narutopips That is a repainting solar wind indicator. Check this thread for explanation : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Please malden, can you suggest a good non repaint indicator which i could use to confirm a trend. thanks

hi mrtools/mladen can u plz add alerts to this indi when price touches/crosses the above and below yellow line. sixths_screen_ver_3.6.mq4 thanks in advance.

Reason: