Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1137

cesande:
I just tried again mrtools and with these settings I get no alerts still.

Is it the MAMode Deviation setting or something that could be the culprit?

Changed the indicator to use close instead of bid and ask for bands crosses : bollinger_bands_mtf2alerts_nmc.mq4

This is an example of an alert it is triggering :

mladen:
Changed the indicator to use close instead of bid and ask for bands crosses : bollinger_bands_mtf2alerts_nmc.mq4 This is an example of an alert it is triggering :

Thanks much!

Have it loaded on m1 and testing with my settings above.

First signal came on EU and it looked perfect.

2nd 'opportunity' came on UJ and no signal...

I will keep testing but it is close (if not there)!

Will let you know if JPY pairs are a problem.

Edit.....

Have seen 2 instances where USDJPY should have alerted but didn't.

Other pairs that I watch are alerting (5 digit after decimal) EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP

Thanks again

cesande:
Thanks much!

Have it loaded on m1 and testing with my settings above.

First signal came on EU and it looked perfect.

2nd 'opportunity' came on UJ and no signal...

I will keep testing but it is close (if not there)!

Will let you know if JPY pairs are a problem.

Thanks again

The alerts are set to alert when the first break (retreat) in one direction happens, and then wait for a break (retreat) in opposite direction - that could be a reson why you did not get an alert. If that was not the first bar to break (retreat) a band up or down, it will not alert

mladen:
The alerts are set to alert when the first break (retreat) in one direction happens, and then wait for a break (retreat) in opposite direction - that could be a reson why you did not get an alert. If that was not the first bar to break (retreat) a band up or down, it will not alert

Good to know. Do you know if there could be an alert every time price breaks either upper or lower band? Or could there be a X # of bar 'reset' such that if price breaks the upper band and alerts.... if it pulls off that band and breaks it again in 4 bars (example) it would alert again? That would be perfect for my need.

Update on UJ .. I have seen price hit both lower and upper and not alert in the past hour or so on m1.

cesande:
Good to know. Do you know if there could be an alert every time price breaks either upper or lower band? Or could there be a X # of bar 'reset' such that if price breaks the upper band and alerts.... if it pulls off that band and breaks it again in 4 bars (example) it would alert again? That would be perfect for my need. Update on UJ .. I have seen price hit both lower and upper and not alert in the past hour or so on m1.

If the indicator works on one symbol, it will work the same on the other symbol (it does not distinguish among the symbols - all it does is compares values - it does not "care" about the symbol)

What it does not do are "touches". The price must cross the band otherwise there will be no alert

Anyway, try this one oyr - it raises 2 more types of alerts : bollinger_bands_mtf2.01_alerts_nmc.mq4

mladen:
If the indicator works on one symbol, it will work the same on the other symbol (it does not distinguish among the symbols - all it does is compares values - it does not "care" about the symbol)

What it does not do are "touches". The price must cross the band otherwise there will be no alert

Anyway, try this one oyr - it raises 2 more types of alerts : bollinger_bands_mtf2.01_alerts_nmc.mq4

Thanks much... testing now.

Appreciate all you guys do!

Edit...

Confirmed that this is exactly what I was after!

Thanks VERY much !!!

cesande:
Thanks much... testing now.

Appreciate all you guys do!

Edit...

Confirmed that this is exactly what I was after!

Thanks VERY much !!!

Good

Happy trading

i want add select RSI perioed and alert

and drwe line with signal

ema_crossover_signal.mq4

Files:

del10:
i want add select RSI perioed and alert

and drwe line with signal

ema_crossover_signal.mq4

Del10, sidus is a ma crossover using rsi confirmation can find one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page437

mladen/mrtools can you please add an alert to this indicator?

Files:
macd.mq4  4 kb
Reason: