Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1110

can anyone please help me to add email alert for this indicator. As of now I am getting pop up alert when a new candle is formed. I need email alert also. Please allow custom inputs to turn ON / OFF alerts.

new_candle_alarm.mq4

Files:

srtrader:
can anyone please help me to add email alert for this indicator. As of now I am getting pop up alert when a new candle is formed. I need email alert also. Please allow custom inputs to turn ON / OFF alerts. new_candle_alarm.mq4

Here is a version with emails added : new_candle_alarm_1.mq4

Files:

Wulong10:
Here is the 'Ergo'. Enjoy ...

Thanks a lot Wulong my man. I appreciate.

samuelkanu:
Thanks a lot Wulong my man. I appreciate.

Samuelkanu, that is a renamed version of Mladen's version of Blau TSI, there is a histo version with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173131/page2

Alerts add request.

I fully understand that the regression indicator does recalculate and with this request I may well get false positive alerts, but I use other tools to further validate a trade setup.

I would like to request the standard alerts be programmed into this indicator please with a small twist.

alertsOn (see Pic)

alertsOnlyOnBreak (see Pic)

alertsOnCurrent

alertsMessage

alertsSound

alertsEmail

The request is to have an alert when a candle closes inside of outer band (alertsOn) and/or candle closes outside of outer band (alertsOnlyOnBreak) if that is possible. There would (I guess) be a reset when the candles come out of and then back into the band.

Thanks very much in advance for anything you can do here, and thanks for all you guys do.

ces

Files:

mrtools:
Elcomepips, have you seen this version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page293 ?

Hello, you indicator tells me is the 2013 version, which I climbed it in 2014 (provides different signals), please could you put notification alert and OnCurrent too?

in that(candles)

sonic_2_pva_candles_black.mq4

or in that (histogram)

sonic_6_pva_volumes_black.mq4

mladen:

Thanks a lot mladen. Its working great. You are a Gem

mladen:

mladen, can you please add push notification also. Just now noticed push notification is fast than email.

Can someone please add alerts to this indicator?

wilders_trailing_stop__arrows.mq4

Dan The Great:
Can someone please add alerts to this indicator? wilders_trailing_stop__arrows.mq4

Dan added alerts.

Reason: