Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1107

alessandromagno:
Hi guys, can you FIX the alert of this indicator please? It doesn't work well. Many times, when arrow appearing, no sound nor message appears. It sounds only sometimes.

indi_sbnr2save2_alert.mq4

Thank you

alessandromagno

If you happen to have the non-decompiled code, please post it so that it can be altered

Btw: that is a simple rsi cross of an average of that rsi (that indicator is fixed to work on 4 hour chart). You can use any correctly coded rsi cross indicator instead

evgenbest:
Good day!

There is an indicator better volume 1.5a alerts. exactly what I was looking for, with push notifications. But when you install a little disappointed because when receiving the alert about changing the color of color, he says in figures - an example: the color has changed from 255,255,255 to 178,34,34.

Is it possible to make a display of colors instead of words and numbers alone have the ability to change color and the corresponding color to get alerts?

Thanks in advance for your help!

bettervolume_1.5a_alertsz.mq4

Answer please.

Thank you!

evgenbest:
Answer please. Thank you!

Can not

There is 16 million colors - a lot of them don't have a name at all

mladen:
alessandromagno

If you happen to have the non-decompiled code, please post it so that it can be altered

Btw: that is a simple rsi cross of an average of that rsi (that indicator is fixed to work on 4 hour chart). You can use any correctly coded rsi cross indicator instead

Sorry mladen i have only this files, don't know if are decomp...

Then is impossible to fix?

And what "interpolate" means?

Hi mladen and mrtools,

My request for addition of alert to CANDLE DIRECTION INDICATOR has not been considered. Is there some specific reason for that.

I have an EA that I use for hidden stoploss and takeprofit. I would like a small modification to this EA. Once the trade has gone in the desired direction, I would like the stoploss to be shifted to BreakEven at the first given opportunity. It is desired that the BE should not be hidden.

The EA is attached below. Your help is always deeply appreciated.

Warm Regards

Files:

Dear Mladen, the indicator which you repaired is slightly incorrect. It's not your fault, it worked before. The fact that some arrows on the history of lost. Is it possible to solve this problem ?

Paul Atreides:
Dear Mladen, the indicator which you repaired is slightly incorrect. It's not your fault, it worked before. The fact that some arrows on the history of lost. Is it possible to solve this problem ?

Paul

Two lines of code were added to the indicator that make the difference :

ExtMapBuffer1 = EMPTY_VALUE;

ExtMapBuffer2 = EMPTY_VALUE;

Before, those lines were not there.

Now imagine this situation :

On a current bar an arrow must be drawn - and it is drown

After a few ticks, the price changes, and that arrow should not be drawn any more (still the same bar). With the two lines of code above, that is solved. But since in the original those lines were not there, the arrow still remained there. It disappeared only in case when you changed time frame or symbol and then got back to original time frame and symbol. That is the case that I mentioned that "Some possible repaintining issues solved".

Without those two lines of code, that indicator becomes a repainting indicator in cases described above. To have the same results as the old version, just delete those two lines, but be aware of result of removing them

regards

mladen

can you add notification alert in to this indicator when appear colour candles, please?

sonic_2_pva_candles_black.ex4

sonic_2_pva_candles_black.mq4

elcomepips:
can you add notification alert in to this indicator when appear colour candles, please?

sonic_2_pva_candles_black.ex4

sonic_2_pva_candles_black.mq4

Elcomepips, have you seen this version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page293 ?

It is not the same indicator, is an improved version, please can you put alert notification on my indicator?

Reason: