Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1115

ameeypatill:
Guys sorry if i am posting in wrong thread..but i want to add an alert to my wolfe wave indi whenever there is any pattern formed ..thanks 0_wolfewave_04m.mq4

Ameeypatill, would need the original source code, that version has been decompiled.

Dan The Great:
I tried setting the v rod indicator to 0 and it still repaints.

How do we make it non repaint?

mladen:
No it does not. It alerts on average slope change If you are looking for crosses (since "touches" are almost never going to happen - the case when the prices and moving averages are exactly the same are almost impossible - unless the period of the average is 1) the use any correctly code ma cross indicator that already has alerts

but my Ma indicator is MTF. I put 200 Day MA on 1 min chart. I cnt find MTF MA indicator with alert. And ys I only met alert for cosses not slope or ouchs.

elcomepips:
Hi, this indicator has only signals in the first candle color, alerts do not work well, please help me and put you alerts notificaton in all colored candles thks

can you help me please?

Hi mladen or mrtools,

Can you please add other alerts to this indi. Message, email, pushnotif, sound.

And right now it gives alert on every opening of a new candle. Can you please edit that also.

I want it to alert me only once.

Thanks in advance.iinwmarrows_alert.mq4

Files:

amirzufar:
Hi mladen or mrtools,

Can you please add other alerts to this indi. Message, email, pushnotif, sound.

And right now it gives alert on every opening of a new candle. Can you please edit that also.

I want it to alert me only once.

Thanks in advance.iinwmarrows_alert.mq4

amirzufar

That is a simple moving averages cross but a version that uses future bars too. Since because of that it repaints, better to use some already correctly coded moving averages cross with alerts

mladen:
amirzufar That is a simple moving averages cross but a version that uses future bars too. Since because of that it repaints, better to use some already correctly coded moving averages cross with alerts

Ok. Thanks.

elcomepips:
Hi, this indicator has only signals in the first candle color, alerts do not work well, please help me and put you alerts notificaton in all colored candles thks

elcomepips

Try it out now : sonic_6.01_pva_volumes_black_1.mq4

hi mladen and mrtools could u plz add alerts when price touches 0 23.6% 38.2% 50% 61.8% 76.0% 100% for this indi ?fibo_auto.mq4 thanks in advance.

Files:
fibo_auto.mq4  5 kb

topi:
hi mladen and mrtools could u plz add alerts when price touches 0 23.6% 38.2% 50% 61.8% 76.0% 100% for this indi ?fibo_auto.mq4 thanks in advance.

topi

One such indicator was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: